Coffee Talk - Page 40
Create Post
Page 40 of 180 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    7:11 out here in the Twilight Zone USofA temp 84 Top out at 108 Parris Island kinda weather having Bacon Eggs Toast and Jalapeño cheddar smoked sausage Grapefruit juice and big cup of Joe have a safe Independence Day weekend No drinking & driving yah don't wanna end uP like me w/Velcro on your Chevron's LoL...Great too hear your hanging in there Doc...Too All Americans across the Pond Godbless all of Yah Go Easy Adios SF

Good to see you posting, Doc - we've missed you around here!

Always got to keep things in perspective, that's for sure. Been a long, muggy weekend around here and it's only Saturday - got to get the colors up for July 4th.

And keep an eye on the bozos downtown in DC, they're crazy on both sides.

More soon, all!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Its been a few days, holiday so been working, yes, that azzhole showed up again. Dont know how many more I have left in me. She wants to move to South Carolina when I retire. It was hot as, well, you know, out there and I went into what my Sgt. calls my Marine zone. Dont mess with me when I am in the zone.
    But anyone who lives in SC outside of Parris Island give me the scoop, her friend loves its down there.

Fireworks going off all around the hood ... Dogs ain't happy.

Neither our mine

93º outside and clear skies and some wind blowing.
    Have a good day..

Afternoon all, 91º clear skies and light winds..High today 96º and the overnight low 69º..

A 4-H weather day here ... Hot, hazy, humid, and ho-boy!

Good afternoon everybody , It's 91º heading up too 102º for the high so guy's if your outside drink lots of water and stay cool yea I know Kegler will.. Stay cool and stay inside OK..
    Outside we have clear skies and light wind...

Looks like another hot freaking day in store for us here..Right now 92º headed up to 102º,with clear skies and light wind...

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    South Carolina sounds like a good move Troop, especially if mama bear wants it... stay safe out there...

Hot and humid here in Eastern North Carolina ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    rainy here today. Ive noticed a growing trend on here lately regarding very basis profile information, whether it be Marine or friend there is little information . I find it useful in order to feel out the new comers to be able to see a bit more info. It use to be a big no no on here to not have a complete profile.... it irks me

Misty; I agree with you. However; I don't think that we need to revert to what
    Rocky required. I'm sure that Mike will look into it, now that you have brought it up.

ORDO AD CHAO

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I dont mean crazy in-depth, just a little more than name. Its nice to know why people ended up on here, I think... for me what their E is, and maybe thier MOS, just in case there are similar for whom they can chat with.

Thread Information