Coffee Talk - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 180 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

I'm feeling the love ...

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I want to start off with.....it's 102* here. To hot for coffee, but will wait until November when it gets back into the 80's.
    Too hot for coffee? Sacrilege! We're supposed to get a cool front coming through this weekend. Highs in the low 80s for a few days. I'll take it!

Attached Images Attached Images

Kegs, we missed your anniversary? Damn, I'm sorry!

Happy late one anyway, hope you keep causing trouble around this place for many more...

And "hey" to everybody else, I'm hoping Doc Wilder and some of the other old-timers will find their way in here too.

But now the real question, Olympics or US election coverage? Which to watch... They're both full of crazy shet this year, it's a hard call.

Both!

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Mandi!!!!!! Where have you been? happy be-lated anniversary Keg...Sittin at work having tea thought Id check in on you fine Gentlemen ...another hot day, crazy unusual weather for us.... we need rain so bad, 2 of our local pick your own farms have had to close up.. without rain they no longer have anyway to keep crops growing. Fire bans are everywhere here, one little cast off match would set my little community up in smoke... so anyone who can do a rain dance please get your butt up here and start dancing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    ... so anyone who can do a rain dance please get your butt up here and start dancing.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sorry I missed your anniversary keg, mine was in June but I had a few years in hiatus lol. But I do have to ask, did you have a Keg?, since I was not invited. But 14 yrs since this site got started because we got ****ed off and then got kicked off of The Few. And I am sure that there are only a Few on here who remember The Few.
    But SF my bro. And just for you I have a special doughnut, wait, I just ate it, so for you I have a get out of anything card but its only good in Scioto County Ohiya.
    But, SF Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    Mandi!!!!!! Where have you been?
    Haha. Hey, Lisa! I've been in the land called BUSY. Traveling to do some research, going to required instructor workshops, prepping for the coming semester (teaching and my own work), and the list goes on. But, I'm back. . .as are several other people, it seems! Good to see.

Currently checking and replying to email, drinking my coffee, and waiting for cinnamon rolls to come out of the oven. The Pillsbury kind, not from scratch. Though my from scratch recipe is lots better, I went with the quick kind since scratch cinnamon rolls take a long time. No time for the better stuff. Things to do, laundry to wash/dry, school stuff to read, and a syllabus to finish up.

Hope you're all having a good day thus far. It's Friday!

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You have indeed been busy!---here, in the Boston area, it is up in the mid 80s, which doesn't sound too bad, but the humidity level is about 90%, which makes it bad overall. People here are looking forward to the cooler months of Sept and Oct.

Send some of that rain to Idaho ASAP...we have a hundred plus square mile forest fire going just up the road! Looking forward to a cool, wet autumn.
    Happy Friday!

Semper Fi

I went with the quick kind since scratch cinnamon rolls take a long time. No time for the better stuff.
    Please don't get me started on those "Sticky Buns"....but I sure am in to those poppin' fresh ones.......from scratch.....

Tee hee...tee hee...tee hee...........

Speaking of buns.......

Attached Images Attached Images

Talk about buns!

Why did we go from hazy, hot and humid to hazy, hot and humid for a vacation? Because our other daughter is here, so we can crash at her apartment - it's a good time despite the heat.

I'll be back on post after the weekend. Good luck with the water, Lisa, I know you're getting pretty scorched up North there!

Semper Fi all my Jarheads, the rest of you stay as cool as you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Please don't get me started on those "Sticky Buns"....but I sure am in to those poppin' fresh ones.......from scratch.....

Tee hee...tee hee...tee hee...........
    Haha. Oh, lord. I'd forgotten all about that. Note to self: take care in discussing certain baked goods on LN.com as members of the BS/Tom-Foolery Unit will take it in an entirely different direction.

Thread Information