Coffee Talk - Page 48
Create Post
Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Yep, it's going to be another hot cooker again today...

Current Conditions Station reported 13 seconds ago

57.3 °F

Right now we have 73º with cloudy skies and some wind from the south around 15 mph..

Really like your logo, start franchising, bring one to North side Jacksonville Fla. That's where the rough tough people are.

So what's everybody think of the latest idea that good old Billary may want to become a minister/pastor of some kind?

I just about spit out my coffee when I saw that someplace, thinking "oh, right, somebody is going to take spiritual advise from *her*?!?"

And then I looked around at all the demodrones and realized that yeah, she'll probably make another fortune if she does that.

SMDH, and getting another cup of java!

TGIF and s/f, all...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well there S/Sgt I think she's more full of Chit than Reverend Wright Yah know Barry O's Preacher Man

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    0515 out here in the Twilight Zone USofA Red sky kinda morning JaVa breakfast burrito dipping it into Pace sauce tastes like MORE too All Americans in Harms way Godbless Yah keep your head and A$$ wired together Go Easy Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, I already told Misty, but as of last thursday, baby bear is living with us full time along with his momma, her mother kicked her out of their house, years of abuse and what I now know filthy living conditions, baby bear will never be there again. I know, as a grandparent I have no rights, but she said she never wants him to grow up in the hate that she grew up in. And yes, we are in the process of filing the paperwork. She is scared to death of them, I said, as soon as you sign it then they cant touch you or him. But its our fault that she dont want nothing to do with them according to her mother, not the fact that her own mother assaulted her when they tried to get his baby stuff and then tried to sell it off before we could come and get it. And as I said before, never once have they asked us about the welfare of the baby, and no, we have not said a word to them that was mean, we have not said anything to them.

Well Grampa troop, it seems You are off in the Right direction by opening Your Heart and Home to them... And if need be, just giving Her a shoulder to lean on and a ear to listen to her when she needs it.. Been there done that and still doing it. Oh by the way when the pampers box says 3-5 lbs. that's the baby's weight ,not how much it will hold ...... S/F

Yes ,I know that's and old one ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    well, since she has been here her blood pressure has gone way down, and baby bear is just happy as a lark, he will never be under loved. He is just the most precious baby that God could bless anyone with. I dont look at her and him as a burden but a God send.

It was finally a nice, cool day here, low temps, low humidity, and damned if we aren't going to have a tropical storm here on Tuesday!

Nice cool 80's this afternoon and hardly any smoke in the air. Looking forward to the next 3 days off . But it's going to be in the 90's again...

Damn, Troop, that really does sound like a mess of a situation baby bear is coming from, but he and his momma are lucky they've got you on their side. We know you well enough to know you won't let anything slide!

Good luck with everything, but it sounds like you've got things heading the right way. More power to ya, brother - semper fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    JaVa strong...Houston & the good people of Texas Prayers outbound too Yah Godbless Yah

77º outside heading up to 91º with very light wind right and clear skies..
    Hope you have a great week..

Thread Information