Coffee Talk - Page 35
Create Post
Page 35 of 180 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Hello Marines-62 degrees in the Bronx.Been having lots of trouble trying to get on this site.Finally, I can say Hello. Really good to see Wild Bill with a Bass in his hands again.Hope you Marines are Well and Enjoying this life.I cannot complain.I be a D.A.V. Service Officer now.Still have to learn lots to be good and worthy of this job.I do enjoy it and I do help Veterans.The people I work with are good people and put in everything they have to offer.So me,I be humble and doing my best also...Fargo is back on for the third season on FX. This series is directed so well,and the music they play is beyond the norm.It's the way Twin Peaks used to be.I hear maybe Twin Peaks is coming back to t.v.Hello madsox,I have been by,but just could not get on.Thank you for thinking of me all that did.Been watching NCIS,also-thought it was headed for the toilet,when Denos'io left but Bishop has turned out to be a real trooper. No Rocky-huh......I am lost,when it comes to politics right now.I know about Nam but don't know anything about Urban Warfare.Marines Sure Do...God Protect All Military....I don"t have as much to say as I used to. Be Safe All my Friends and try harder to Have More Joy in this Life..God Bless and SEMPER FI FOREVER.....

Good evening everyone 83º clear skies and very windy today with gust of 40 mph.Glad you found us Doc have a great day and Blessed week everyone..

Nice day so far 82º with gusting winds od 30 mph over night low around 52º..
    Have a great week and a blessed one ..

69º right now and a high of 78º... Wind is light so far and skies are partly cloudy too...
    Have a great and Blessed week Men..

Nice day so far 62º and on our way up to 77º with a chance of rain .. I hope it does we need it for the crops..
    Have a nice day and stay safe..

Sunny and 82 today ... need to cut the grass.

It's a rainy day in Kansas with on and off showers today.. Right now it's 60º with some wind outside and cloudy skies overhead..
    Have a good evening all...

Well good day all it's 62º with clear skies and light wind so far..

We should reach 71º Have a great Weekend everyone..

Cut the grass yesterday ...

sunny and nice 91º and it was a great day to take the little woman out for lunch and she picked where we ate at..
    Have a Blessed week all..

Afternoon all it's 85º with some high clouds and a chance of thunder storms later today.
    winds are light so far.. High today around 91º ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Not a cloud in the sky today, 82, and yes I worked a off duty detail today. Da Warden was fussing about extra money for vacation, I was like you dont even know and I wont tell her until we leave. And baby bear is due August 22nd.

Sunny and 84 today ...

Wow we have partly cloudy skies and a sever weather condition in a effect for this afternoon..
    Right now we have 82º and that's close to our high chance of rain 80%..

Sunny and 88 today ... watered the garden this morning.

Thread Information