Coffee Talk - Page 155
Create Post
Page 155 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2691

Thread: Coffee Talk

Partly sunny and 70...

Hey afternoon, We have 38º right now and their saying we are going to hit 58º..
    The weekend went well and I hope everyone's weekend went well..
    Have a good Day...

Hey everyone , Woke up this morning and found out that we had snow over night..
    Right we have 38º and hope to see 45º later.. Have a great day ...

Mostly cloudy and 73...

Hey afternoon to all,, We have 42º and we may reach 49º for the high..
    Remember it's Hump-Day.. So slow down and take it easy...

Mostly sunny and 78...

This Funny , looks like Kegler and I are the only ones that do this thread ? even if we didn't start it is you would think that someone else would join in and not us two .. There have been others ,but that's once in a great time Not even the mod & admin want to post here..
    Some of you need to pay attention..
    Right now we have cloudy condition and 52º and that just about the high for today..

Attached Images Attached Images

Much cooler, sunny, and 64...

Well it's TGIF and Hope everyone has a good weekend.. I'm planning on it..
    As of right we have 45º and we could hit 64º later on.. Have a good one...

Sunny and 69...

Well it's partly sunny and 47ºand we may see 67º for the high..

Cloudy with scattered showers, and 69...

Well afternoon all, we have 76º and we may reach 84º today..

I lost my brother-in-law the farmer to cancer last week. While attending his memorial service my niece gets a call from my son-in-law. At the funeral. My youngest daughter died of complications from knee Friday. I just finished putting my brother-in-law to rest, and now another week of pain ahead. My mind feels like it's going to implode. Is this what living to a ripe old age means? Watching your children die, your little sister's husband die, your older sister die? My heart feels like it's going to explode. I've never experience this much grief in such a short time. The sadness comes and goes like waves breaking on a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTSpec View Post
    I lost my brother-in-law the farmer to cancer last week. While attending his memorial service my niece gets a call from my son-in-law. At the funeral. My youngest daughter died of complications from knee Friday. I just finished putting my brother-in-law to rest, and now another week of pain ahead. My mind feels like it's going to implode. Is this what living to a ripe old age means? Watching your children die, your little sister's husband die, your older sister die? My heart feels like it's going to explode. I've never experience this much grief in such a short time. The sadness comes and goes like waves breaking on a beach.
    I'm sorry you are going through such a terrible time.
    One loss is tough to bear, multiple losses all around the same time is just agonizing. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    Hang in there, one minute at a time if necessary.

Thread Information