Coffee Talk - Page 159
Create Post
Page 159 of 180 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2691

Thread: Coffee Talk

no_95%grafin oxid-05#dna....this is correct>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by HM3 Doc Wilder View Post
    no_95%grafin oxid-05#dna....this is correct>>>>
    Has to be the makings of MOTRIN...

Take two today and come back in 3 days...

Mostly sunny and 82...

Credits
    Savings
    10-01-21, 10:39 AM #2372

FoxtrotOscar

DOC may have also been doing
    shots ????
    Champ-pipple,
    Ripple,
    Colt45,
    sneeky-pete muscatelle ,
    even home made......
    ?

Cloudy with scattered thunderstorm and rain...

Credits
    Savings
    ..Overnights - I listen to internet radio station out of TEXAS.,
    near where billymongoose lives -
    last night - Texas radio station was saying they were having wind storms in the area with gusts of 85 mph., and they had weather advisories to inform truckers on the road w/ empty trailers to get off the road / and park - nose into the east or west to keep from being blown over....
    Meanwhile here on the east coast in NewEngland(land of confusion and liberals). We are having a 3 day 'Nor-EASTER'
    I just wonder IF Fuc*JoeBiden,
    or
    Sheza-cruntKamilla*****ass
    Iz stuck there in flyover
    country to suck up all the
    wind in the middle.....

Mostly sunny and 68...

53, cloudy and rainy... Normal...

Cloudy, rain and 68...

Hello My Marines-Wheree is Everyone-Marine Birthday Coming Up...This said last page-Hope You are All Good,I be OK.New York-Bronx-cant sit in Restaurant without being Vaxxed.I take my Food Out...Big Protests here-because the Truth is Coming Out-Thes Vaxxers-Kill and Maim...This is a Plan to Weaken the Military to-on Purpose-cause We Been Infiltrated big Time-Everyone Knows but No-One says-The Dice has been Loaded since Daddy Bush-the Rest just Pawns of the Left-yup .I have been angry as you know. the Dice is Loaded-Left Sway-them included to.On Purpose...What"s for Dinner-little babies-The devil Rules the Ultra Rich-but Thanks to Alex Jones and his Crew and Tucker Carson ,Some Others-We Will Take Back Our Country and Be America We Love again.There is a Posse,Military People -Waiting for "Let;s Go Brandon"to Have he last Crap in his Paints-Where am I...? So there is Faith ,that is what I am Saying-Give the Past Brass a Chance. Meanwhile ,the Marines will Never Surrender to Treason-Ever..Maybe the Army to...Navy Seals-the Old Ones... 62 Degrees here today-Yesterday-33 degrees...Cold as a Witches-Mammary-Make No Mistake ,the Plan is to Kill all of us. So Marine Doctors get rid of that Shot-It's Meant to Have No Military at All-Wake Up Marine Generals-and All Physicians ,Nurses , all Medical People in the Service..This is Meant to Kill you Stupids-Yeah ,They Even Brought the Ability to Think , Down.Other Countries-Emptying their Jails and Asylums-send them here with Tally bon Assassins. Ok ,I stop....You All Know.Anyway Happy Marine Birthday-No Marine Ball.....It's Just a Cold to Normal People=Recovery 99.9% This has Been a Coup de Etat--and the News Media should be Held Responsible ,to the Highest Degree...Anyway gotta Go--SEMPER FI FOREVER-ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS.....WE RULE-And Will ALWAYS BE FREE----HELLO EVERYONE HERE..God Bless Always...Once A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE- MOST TRUE FACT.-Roger Out-TO POLICE 10/4.....

Sunny and 69...

Greetings Kegler 300 SEMPER FI

Thanks Doc! Still hangin' in there!

Kegler 30 year with The Green Machine-You IS -The Marine Model of The U.S.M.C. SEMPER FI BRODER.

to all my Marine Brother's and Sisters Here-Happy 246 Marine Birthday-OOH RAH.

Thread Information