Coffee Talk - Page 81
Create Post
Page 81 of 180 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2698

Thread: Coffee Talk

Afternoon everybody we have 57º outside right now and going up to 61º
    this afternoon.. Been in the 40's most of the week and now some relief..
    Have a great weekend everyone...

Nice Fall Weather lately . shift change coming up next week..

Highs upper 70s, lows in the 50s … Finally, Fall has arrived.

Rith now we have 61º with a chance of snow about 1 to 2 inches possible..
    Over night low 31º...

We won't see snow here until January-February ...

Well it's snowing and we have a temp of 31º ...
    wind are from the north and gusting to 30 MPH ..
    Will see how much we'll get..

Cloudy and mid-70s today ...

Hello Marines ,66 degrees here not bad Fall weather.Still a DSO-but no longer allowed to do claims in my VA-Hospital......As the Federal Police Officer removed me from the building for raising my voice,Third time in 3 years..Because I worked there for over 25and 1/2 years-I don't back down, so Voluntary Service had me removed..They miss me cause,I knew my Medical Stuff, but now I won't go back..I could work downtown for money but,I really need more time for myself.So , that is the Story....Me Free...hehe-Their Loss.Still first Junior Vice of my Chapter 23-DAV...only one person ahead of me to be Commander-Told you already-not interested at all.I am well,under 200 pounds and back in the gym..Hope you All are Good and have Good Anger Management..me- 70% PTSD-just can't get any more...20% diabetes from Nam.So , when I tell you this Country had Money Reseved for VietNam Veterans-Believe me-they we're the ones that Changed it to Compensation-To STEAl-OUR MONEY-that was meant for US.No-Lie..So, I feel good..Just wanted to say Hello to you..WildBill-my Basses Neck is Warped because ,I didn't play it for 15 years..The Trust Rod is gone now.Only could play it for Soul Music anyway....I hear such Great Bassists now that , I am in Awe.No Biggie-have two electric Piano Synths also-can't play them either-but gives me pleasure..Hope Everyone is Okay ,Doing Well,and Having Fun..Because-You Better.Be Safe, Be Blessed and SEMPER FI FOREVER

y

Quote Originally Posted by HM3 Doc Wilder View Post
    Hello Marines ,66 degrees here not bad Fall weather.Still a DSO-but no longer allowed to do claims in my VA-Hospital......As the Federal Police Officer removed me from the building for raising my voice,Third time in 3 years..Because I worked there for over 25and 1/2 years-I don't back down, so Voluntary Service had me removed..They miss me cause,I knew my Medical Stuff, but now I won't go back..I could work downtown for money but,I really need more time for myself.So , that is the Story....Me Free...hehe-Their Loss.Still first Junior Vice of my Chapter 23-DAV...only one person ahead of me to be Commander-Told you already-not interested at all.I am well,under 200 pounds and back in the gym..Hope you All are Good and have Good Anger Management..me- 70% PTSD-just can't get any more...20% diabetes from Nam.So , when I tell you this Country had Money Reseved for VietNam Veterans-Believe me-they we're the ones that Changed it to Compensation-To STEAl-OUR MONEY-that was meant for US.No-Lie..So, I feel good..Just wanted to say Hello to you..WildBill-my Basses Neck is Warped because ,I didn't play it for 15 years..The Trust Rod is gone now.Only could play it for Soul Music anyway....I hear such Great Bassists now that , I am in Awe.No Biggie-have two electric Piano Synths also-can't play them either-but gives me pleasure..Hope Everyone is Okay ,Doing Well,and Having Fun..Because-You Better.Be Safe, Be Blessed and SEMPER FI FOREVER

y

Don't give up I had a buddy he keep going back and he had 70% and Diabetes also and he fought for his disabilities and finally won!!! It can be done...
    Glad your back on board writing again..

Sun Shining and a much warmer day the temp was 70º outside my house and light winds with a little gusting winds.. Over night Low around 35º...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Mornin...we can sleep with all the windows open here in Arizona gets in the high 50’s at night,gotta Love it;Doc you’ve got a lot of Marines pulling for you my friend...it’s an uP Hill hump with the VA...what your doing helping other Veterans is a Good thing...Godspeed too You Devil Doc...Aye Aye Semper Fi

Afternoon everyone hope your all doing well as of yesterday I was released from the Cardio surgeon and told my heart muscle is strong and I don't need to come back unless there's and emergency...
    Right now we have 75º and some wind is blowing .. Have a good weekend ..

Bought a couple racks of pork ribs for the grill tomorrow ...

Great news Bill congratulations.

Morning all, It's 37º outside and the high should reach 70º today ..
    Lets here it for fall temperatures..

Thread Information