Coffee Talk - Page 66
Create Post
Page 66 of 180 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

New here. Do you post the weather in your area here. It's cold here in Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbieusmc View Post
    New here. Do you post the weather in your area here. It's cold here in Jersey.
    you may post weather and what ever you want to post here...

New guy checking in.
    Enlisted 8/12/1970 so that makes me a boot here.

Credits
    Savings
    Robbieusmc & Buffman

Welcome aboard-

be advised to report back
    after you finish checking in.

m14ed, i know that picture isn't you. Is she a family member? Just curious. Can we put pictures of family members on here?

Good morning all,it's 50º and with mostly cloudy skies overhead and very light winds as of now...High today around 67º and mostly sunny skies for the afternoon...

Mid-40s with rain and drizzle all day ...

Gonna stay cold here in the 40s-50s for the next 10 days or so, and then back into the 60s and 70s.

Afternoon everyone 68º should reach 75º with clear skies overhead and very light winds...

Sunny and cool 54 today ... Went to Lowe's today and bought a couple hundred pounds of Black Hen fertilizer.

Hello Marines ,Just Saying Hello-I am fine,and Hope you All are Also.42 degrees here Snow has melted.New Storm,next week Possible....Hello Phantom Blooper---Nice to see you..Hope you All ,are Well and Feeling Good.I did do a long post-but it Vanished...so,I will keep this short.Still doing Veterans Claims as a DSO...Getting pretty good at it now;Mondays and Thursdays ...Wishing you Marines ,the Very Best'God Bless Always and SEMPER FI FOREVER...See you All on the Grinder.

Hello Marines- yup Still Breathing......42 degrees here.Snow from yesterday has just about melted away...Another Storm maybe next week again....Been , away for awhile....been on Face Book alot.....not my favorite place...have lots of friends now...been trying to be cool on it .Doesn't always work out...Up for First Junior Vice in my DAV Chapter 23 ,Bronx,N.Y. I told them ,I never Ever want to be Commander....still a DSO doing Claims for Veterans...Mondays and Thursdays....I am getting better .Can Do mostly Everything now...fairly well...Still have Arguments sometimes with Veterans...Still Doing Anger Management with my Councilor ,every Friday....called Change your Minds View...Go in different directions and find the right path....Good trick .Anyway waiting for Warm days to come...I always feel better in Warm Weather....Hope all of you are in Good Health , and Shape....My glucose has been up lately.Not ready for insulin yet,been eating much less...Almost us...under 203 pound,maybe less..Still take lots of Vitamins , Turmeric now also.My little friend Frieda is going to be 6 years old next week.I sure learned a lot watching Pepper Pig.... Her Mom and I are good friends , but just friends...That's Cool....I still listen to Alex Jones ,but not as much,as I used to.I like Darkmatter Radio.net Art Bell owns it with someone else.Strange Phenomena on it....Bigfoot also.....Be Safe my Marine Brothers and Sisters...Glad Bloop is Back,,,Going to go now..Wishing All of you the Best Always....AH my Lost Post.Good Night

Tilled in 200 pounds of Black Hen fertilizer in the garden ... That is some nasty ****!

Morning all it's 42º with a high of 69º big change from yesterday we had 82º.

Thread Information