Getting out SOON - need help staying in or getting back in.
Create Post

Getting out SOON - need help staying in or getting back in.

Getting out in less than 2 weeks (EAS: 12 AUG 2016) and will be back in Texas by September. Already looking to get back in, I didn't realize I wanted to stay in until it was basically too late. Looking to get the process started immediately upon returning to Texas.

-Anyone have contact info. (Phone #, email...) for the PSR that would serve my area?

-Can anyone provide me with a list of documents to walk into a PSR office with, in order to let them know that I'm serious?

-Has anyone successfully gotten back in, or is it easier to reenlist in the reserves and then request augmentation to active duty?

Re enlistment code: Don't have my DD214 yet, but no reason to believe it should be unfavorable.
    MOS: 0621

Tattoos: Small tree of life in Enzo circle on chest & Tribal on right arm (half sleeve)
    Height: 70 in.
    Weight: 165-170
    Location: Camp Lejeune - Moving to Temple, TX at the end of August.
    EAS: 12 AUG 2016

Similar Threads:

When you get home, give your local recruiter a call (or the nearest USMCR Reserve Center). They should have the contact info for your PSR. Nobody here can answer your questions about getting back in (no PSR's here). Your biggest hurdle, will be finding a PSR who will return your calls/texts. If you can actually ever talk to one, you're off to a good start and doing better than most.

Good luck Devil.

You are not getting back in with a half sleeve. Guys are being denied reentry per MCBUL 1020 because of unauthorized tattoos. Assuming this is your first enlistment, safe to say you do not have the proper grandfather documentation required. good luck.

But. If you're a female, open gay, or open tranny, you're golden.

We will have a progressive/integrated force, come hell-or-high water by God!

Glad I won't be around to see it. But I predict, 50 years from now, our Corps (IF it still exists at all), will be completely neutered by then. One will either be a sexless robot, or LBGTQ. If the liberals keep getting their way (and I don't see the conservatives stopping them), it will happen even sooner.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    50 years from now, Top, it might even be REQUIRED that an applicant BE a transgender!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post

50 years from now, Top,

it might even be REQUIRED
    that an applicant BE a transgender!
    Yah -

they'll "Toss" for top rack,
    or play ODD MAN OUT-

Thread Information