This Speech That Will Win Donald Trump The Presidency And Ruin Hillary Clinton | Part - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    now, take it easy on me for what Im about to say.... I understand why Killary isnt a great choice and has no business in the big white house... but I dont understand why Trump is a better choice... .. he, from what we get in our news , sounds a little crazy...

Credits
    Savings
    Yea Lisa, he can come across that way, but that being said, he is saying what most of us have been saying. All of this PC stuff that been shoved down our throats by this administration has me and most who have served this Country fed up. Trump says what a lot of this Country is saying, and that is that it's time to get rid of the career politicians and get people in there that actually understand the Constitution, and not corruption. Just my opinion.

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I agree with alot he does say... but sometimes he is a little overboard in topic. I agree the US and Canada have become complacent , I believe that if you immigrate to the US you should not get a free ride, you should work for what you get. There should be no handouts, and if you choose to come to either place, live by the rules of our nation, no crying human rights issues, It amazes me how people (refugee) have been brought to Canada fleeing Syria and been given free lodging, free health care, free meals and have had the nerve to complain to the media about having to live in a 2 bedroom suite at a hotel.. they feel they were better off in Syria? well give them a plane ticket and send their ass back...so Trump is right on Immigration and how people are vetted....

May not be the best strategy and we most likely won't like the results. But one can always write in your choice. At least that way, you can feel good about your vote and know you voted your conscience. Then, just let the chips lie where they may...and hope for the best. My candidate hasn't won the last two elections anyway so what do I have to lose - I'm getting used to being hosed.

Top, You are hosing yourself by casting a worthless vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    May not be the best strategy and we most likely won't like the results. But one can always write in your choice. At least that way, you can feel good about your vote and know you voted your conscience. Then, just let the chips lie where they may...and hope for the best. My candidate hasn't won the last two elections anyway so what do I have to lose - I'm getting used to being hosed.
    Top, and if you're plan elects hillary, what will your conscience be like then?

And I agree, some of the things that Trump has to say may sound a little scary, but have you listened to some of us before on these same subjects. Trump is the only nationalist, the others are pushing for that one world govt bs. What is scary is 4-8 years of hillary, very scary.

Thread Information