Disabled Veterans Recreation
Create Post
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Disabled Veterans Recreation

    For those who don't know if you are a rated disabled vet you can get an Interagency Access Pass from the National Park Service that allows you free access to all National Parks, National Monuments, National Forests etc. This costs you nothing. You do however need to pick it up in person and you will need your VA letter saying your disabled. I think you can even get a copy online. You can find more info on any National Forest or National Park web site. Enjoy !!! It can also get you 50% discounts on enhanced fees like camping, boat launches etc.

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Guest Free Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Providence County
    Not only that but depending on what state you live in you can receive free hunting and fishing licenses but only if you are rated at 100% Service Connected Disabled. Apply online at your states website where applicable.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts