Looking for current/recent MOS 2671 support
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Looking for current/recent MOS 2671 support

Hi all,
    My son just arrived at DLI last night and I have been having troubles since he joined in January finding any current information on his MOS. I know it's top secret and I won't find out any specifics but I can't seem to find any general information either that is current. I know that he will go to Goodfellow after DLI and it will depend on his language on his length of stay in either location. I have seen somewhere that there may be another school after Goodfellow? I am just looking really to connect with people with current experience in this MOS. Thanks for your help!

Similar Threads:

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If you click on the links under your post " Similar Threads " ( 3rd link is good info ) you will gain some good knowledge on your questions. Other than that you won't get much more info ( OPSEC ).

Best of luck to your son and our brother.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thanks much, Rocky. I have read all of the threads containing 2671 on this site and they have been extremely helpful prompting me to join this site. I was just hoping to connect to some more current people.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your welcome. This thread is not going anywhere and I will send PM's to members here that will give a little more insight but not much without violating OPSEC.

Welcome aboard.

Thread Information