Air Force Tattoo, Enlisting in the Marines.
Create Post

Question Air Force Tattoo, Enlisting in the Marines.

hello.
    tomorrow i will be heading to MEPS for my physical and hopefully swearing. however; my question is about the tattoo on my chest. it is a family crest and also the Air Force Wings next to it. do you Marines think this will be a problem while in boot camp. i have been obsessed with airplanes since i was a little kid and that is why i did not want just random wings on my tattoo but rather the air force wings.

Similar Threads:

Ask your drill instructor when you get to boot camp ...

I was told dome people could take it as disrespectful. but that is definitely not the meaning of it, but rather to show my appreciation and love for air force and the one serving there.

Son, if you're hoping to ship out that soon, you don't have time to worry about that tattoo. You'll hear all about it right soon!

Good luck...

What do the Air Force wings even look like? I think if you can get a waiver for it, you will be fine.

What do you want to do in the Corps or should I even ask? The Corps has a great air wing program. Have you looked into it?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This should not even be a thread !

What did your recruiter say ? You must have received a good to go from him/her for it if your going to MEPS today.

Don't worry about it. Marines like tattoos.

You're gona get ripped a new one for it haha like totally destroyed but you'll be fine

Thread Information