Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Baseball

4-3-2016

Today is opening day for baseball

Go Red Sox !!!

Similar Threads:

I can root for the Red Sox. Especially if they're playing the Nu Uork Yankeys.

I'm a Cubs fan and am astonished and worried at the same time over the way they're playing this year. They can't possibly keep up this pace. Can they?????

I know it's still early in the year but "my Cubs" just don't have a 23 and 6 record after the first week of May. Are they going to reveal it later? "Oh, this is not the Cubs. The real Cubs are stashed away at a facility in New Mexico. These are all aliens."

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I can't believe it either Jerry. What a record, the best in Major League baseball right now.

Enjoy it while you can brother like I do the Red Sox and hope it continues.

Can you believe they made hay out of that abortion they played yesterday. The crack of Javier Baez's bat in the 13th inning, rattled the windows here at home and told the story about the final game of that series with the Nat's.

Cubs swept the Nat's. Boston beat the Yankees.

Sunday May 8th was a good day.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yes it was

Credits
    Savings
    Go Tribe !

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Of course MOZ.

This is turning into a very interesting season. Gonna have to wait until after the All Star Game to get a fuzzy picture of how it might turn out.

At this point, it looks like Boston and Baltimore are going to arm wrestle for the AL East.

The White Sox have fallen off their throne in the AL Central and along with the Royals are a half game behind the Indians.

In the AL West, Seattle and the Rangers are exchanging the lead like it it's a hotly contested NASCAR race.

In the NL East it was looking like the Nats were going to be a clear cut winner but now they're neck in neck with those pesky Mets and who's that coming up out of the back field? Well, I'll be. It's the Philadelphia Phillies trying to make a bid for the top spot.

The Cubs are still standing atop the NL Central and at this point in time, things are not looking good for Pittsburgh or St. Louis. Boo Hoo. (Them's crocodile tears folks)

The Giants are currently dominating the NL West with very close to a third of the season in the record books. Don't you boys out there in The City By The Bay nod off because the Dodgers aren't all that far behind you.

Play ball!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Great post !!!

I can't believe that the Chicago Cubs have the best record in Major League Baseball at this point, 33-14.

Your right, we will see after the All Star Games.

Go Red Sox

Thread Information