TriCare Question
Create Post

TriCare Question

Good Morning Marines,

I just graduated Boot Camp on 4 March, so I'm still on my 10 day leave. My question is about going to the doctor. We were issued the Danner RAT boots, and they make my toes numb on both of my feet. It'd be slightly less noticeable at lights out, but as soon as I'd put the boots on again, they'd go numb again.

My SDI told us not to go to medical on the island, because they'll find a reason to drop you. I report to MCT on the 15th, but I was wondering if it'd be a problem to go to my personal doctor or if MCT has medical staff I can go to. Also, if I did go to the doctors at MCT, if they find a problem, can you get dropped from MCT like you can Boot?

Thanks Everyone

Similar Threads:

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sounds to me like improper boot size but I am not a Dr. so it might be a medical condition.

Not to worry about seeing the Doc at MCT, you won't get dropped unless you have a serious medical condition and if you do it would be a MEDSEP if it can't be fixed.

Don't overthink this. Enjoy your leave, congrats, your status on the forum has been changed to Marine, your profile is squared away and see the Doc at MCT.

Best of luck Devil.

Thank you Rocky,

A few people said it might be improper boot size but I wasn't sure. I get to MCT on Tuesday, so if it continues, I'll see the doctor there.

Thank you for all your Help,

The Marine Corps gave me flat feet from all that humping, so today I war elevated sandals. It's hard to march in them thought.

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    The Marine Corps gave me flat feet from all that humping, so today I war elevated sandals. It's hard to march in them thought.
    Wear a pair of those old Roman Army sandals. You'll want to march 25-miles a day AND help build a fort at the end of the march.

Yeah, right brother. How have you and that Indian been?

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    You sure you didn't get those flat feet from being a Leo? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    You sure you didn't get those flat feet from being a Leo? LOL
    Now that's funny. Good one Old Marine.

Thread Information