Daughter Heading to Miramar Tomorrow
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Daughter Heading to Miramar Tomorrow

Hi, This is my first post on this forum. I have two kids in the Marines, my son is in Security Forces and my daughter is in admin. My daughter is leaving N.C. for Miramar tomorrow. Is there anyone on this forum who is at Miramar, was at Miramar or knows someone there? It would be great if she had someone to hook up with and show her the 'ropes' or where everything is at, what there is to do, etc. There are quite a few of them from her class going to Camp Pendleton, but she is the only one that will be going to Miramar. She is excited and looking forward to finally being at a duty station. I'm happy that she will at least be on the west coast as we live in Washington state. Thanks for any information and helpful hints you can give me!
    Brenda

Credits
    Savings

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to our family; I am sure you will find what ever you need to know about/for your son and daughter's tour of duty.

I was stationed at Pendleton/San Diego area from 1981 to 1997; the real question would be what is there NOT to do in So Cal!

The following link will take you to MCAS Miramar's official homepage. On the left, you will see "New Here?" This may help

http://www.miramar.usmc.mil/

I am sure others with experience at Mirimar will answer you soon...

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you!! I was hoping to find a site for Miramar! I appreciate the welcome!
    Brenda

Credits
    Savings
    I'm still hoping to hook up with someone who has someone at Miramar. Actually, my daughter is not at Miramar she is in a detachment from Miramar at Camp Pendleton. Anyone else out there?
    Brenda

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You can PM my son - tigger - who is SOI- Pendelton. HE can give her info on the base and the area.

Thread Information