Urgent Health Care
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings

Urgent Health Care

Received this yesterday.
    Can you believe this bullsh*t? Like 4 hours are going to solve the problems with vets that have been waiting for years and don't forget to call your PACT to see if you really need urgent care that is if you don't get put on hold for hours or go to voice mail.

Veterans in need of urgent health care can visit
    any VA medical center this Saturday, February 27 from 9 AM to noon local time. Hundreds of volunteers from the VA medical community and its federal, local and academic partners will be on hand to provide on the spot care or to schedule care in the near future.

Before visiting a center, veterans should contact their Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) with questions and to verify that their condition is considered urgent.
    This is the VA’s second National Access Stand Down for vets waiting too long for care.