Help please.
Create Post

Thread: Help please.

Help please.

So I am getting ready to enlist and I chose Marines because its what I have wanted my whole life. I need advice on what I should do to get ready for Recruit training is there anyone that can help me out? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotson97 View Post
    is there anyone that can help me out? Thanks.
    OK...I'll throw these out....

Achieve the academic requirements.
    If you're fat...get busy changing eating habits and start body weight exercises.
    See a recruiter for specifics and attend the PT sessions they offer/monitor.
    Stay out of trouble and don't make stupid, inexcusable behavioral errors.
    Wait for other Marines to respond who are knowledgeable about current requirements.

If you've wanted this your 'whole life' be prepared to be tested on the sincerity of your commitment to that statement.

Good luck....

No sir I am actually at the perfect weight for my size maybe underweight I am 6'2" and 170 lbs. I am definitely ready to prove my commitment to the Marines and thank you for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotson97 View Post
    I am definitely ready to prove my commitment to the Marines and thank you for the advice.
    You're welcome....

If you start this path do not disappoint us.

If you do end up earning the coveted EGA update this thread so others can learn something from your journey.

Carry on....

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    there is really nothing any of us here or anyone at all can tell you that will help you with recruit training.....it's like that for a purpose.

Only thing I can tell you to do is keep an open mind and know that every single little thing you do at boot camp is done for a purpose, you may not see it right away but once you hit the fleet and become some sort of leader you will have that "ahaa!" moment

I will sir thank you.

Your recruiters will prepare you for bootcamp - it's part of their job. Just do what they tell you to do.

The job you get will be based on your ASVAB score (aptitude test). You should invest in some study guides and use them.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Here you go.

Thank you for the PM.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ruit-Training-!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Your recruiters will prepare you for bootcamp - it's part of their job. Just do what they tell you to do.

The job you get will be based on your ASVAB score (aptitude test). You should invest in some study guides and use them.

Sir I have already taken the ASVAB I know my scores and I am qualified for pretty much any branch.

you should probably go talk to a recruiter then, they will set you up for success.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    you should probably go talk to a recruiter then, they will set you up for success.
    Thank you sir I will definitely talk to them about it.

Thread Information