Adios, Bye Bye, See Ya later, I'm on my way to MCRDSD
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adios, Bye Bye, See Ya later, I'm on my way to MCRDSD

I'm finally off to MCRDSD. I start my journey at 4. Thanks for all the info ya'll have provided. ANy parting words of advice are welcome. 3 months from now I will join the most elite band of brothers

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	usmcdrgns.jpg‎
Views:	231
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	2799  

START OF A NEW LIFE.........

No matter what goes down in boot camp, always remember your goal is to become a United States Marine. If you have what it takes you will succeed. It has to be in your heart and soul to become a Marine. Good Luck, and I hope that I will be able to one day Welcome you into the Brother/SisterHood...............

The Drifter

Thank you. I have every intention of coming back a U.S. Marine. Anything less would be nothing. I've been told by several that just remember that all the pain and bad times will lead to the ultimate goal of being a Marine. That will be well worth it

good luck bro

Caesar Augustus,
    We wish you the best and remember,
    listen, keep an open mind and try your best to become the BEST.
    We look to see you join us in the "FEW"

Semper Fidelis
    Ricardo

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.
    When you get back, go ahead and make a trip to my hometown, drinks will be on me.

Key advice, remember, it is just a game, and you HAVE TO WIN.

Registered User Free Member Poolee08/09's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    good luck and God bless ya bro

Good Luck CA! Remember, take it one day at a time...you can do ANYTHING for one day, can't you? One day, One Step...Leave your addy, we'll send you a care package!

Stay Motivated,

Joe

Yea sure robo. I will definately take ya'lls advice. I'll keep reminding myself of the ultimate goal and take things chow to chow sunday to sunday.

Echo: Now maybe we could make a deal n compromise on the local. Us texans aint to fond of ya okies. Darn sooners. Haha atleast they lost the Ntl Champ. Unlike UT I will win the big game called boot camp

dep_baumy
    Guest Free Member
    Good luck my man, be sure to post up here when you get back, oh and dont worry, ill be sure to take special care of your naughty catholic school girl while your gone

Haha yea sure man. I'm gonna enjoy her when I get back

Well, it looks like you already have a head start with talk like that...Nothing like previous training before you stand in those yellow footprints! Good luck!!!

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    have fun, i know i will when i go...

Dang. I think I missed him. If not.... Good luck, Czar (hey, that's Russian for Caesar). Remember: you can do anything for a finite amount of time.

Yea. I leave at 4. Czar eh, Nah I don't plan on being ousted by my own people. Hasn't been a Czar in a while When do you leave cross?

Thread Information