Seabags
Create Post

Thread: Seabags

Seabags

Good evening, marines. I had two quick questions regarding MCT. Will I have to take both Seabags to MCT? And my second question, is it ok to travel in civilian clothes and change into my alphas once in San Diego?

Similar Threads:

MMMMMM, Marines ! You should know better than that

Yes and yes.

If I take both Seabags do I have to pack both, or will I be ok just taking one packed seabag and packing the empty Seabag inside of the already packed Seabag?

Quote Originally Posted by cavejpg View Post
    If I take both Seabags do I have to pack both, or will I be ok just taking one packed seabag and packing the empty Seabag inside of the already packed Seabag?
    You're kidding, right?

If you can find a way to stuff your entire set of uniforms, plus the empty seabag, into just one then knock yourself out.

Hey boot, you might want to start learning to listen. Just because you post the same question in a different part of the forum doesnt mean the answer is going to change. YES you need to bring both seabags, you havent even gotten the MCRD sand out of your cammies yet and you are already acting pretty stupid and questioning orders. You were already told that you will most likely be going to A school directly after MCT even if you are going on RA you will probably check into your unit then go away on PTAD.

Thread Information