Devastating personal news My Daughter has passed - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I'm so sorry for your loss,nothing more than losing a daughter,my deepest prayers and thoughts go out to you.
    I'm so sorry when you lose a daughter that is suppose to out live you its so hard.
    I'm sorry.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers Outbound as always to you and your family Pat.

God Bless.

well this is the final update,, we buried our Daughter on Thursday the 10th,, and now we can start to move past this,, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, they were all very much appreciated..

Picture 077a.jpg

again thanks to you all,, now this chapter can end and the healing, as much as possible can begin..

Attached Images Attached Images

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers Outbound as always Brother !!!

Let the healing begin......

Pat,
    My condolences for the passing of your daughter. She's a beautiful young woman. With a son currently serving, and my daughter getting married soon, this really hits home with me. I don't know if there would be any words that could help me move past that type of loss. I pray that you and your family hang on to the good memories and that they are long lasting.

Don

thanks you Rocky and Donald,, She will be greatly missed,, I have found it hard to go through Her things here, (like clothes, and things) and donate some and throw out others, it is like you're turning you back on your child,, even though you not, but hard none the less, but with God.s help we will get it done and soon the pain will be at least bearable..

Still cannot even fathom what your family is going through, no loss is a good loss especially that of a child. (fully aware she is an adult but of course still always your child)

Did they tell you the actual COD besides just heart failure, did she take pre-workout before the PFT? I dont ask to sound rude or insensitive, but following the thread since it was posted that question of how has been running around in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    Still cannot even fathom what your family is going through, no loss is a good loss especially that of a child. (fully aware she is an adult but of course still always your child)

Did they tell you the actual COD besides just heart failure, did she take pre-workout before the PFT? I dont ask to sound rude or insensitive, but following the thread since it was posted that question of how has been running around in my head.
    they have not told us yet the official cause, ( all three investigations have to be concluded), but when I was talking with the coroner from Orange county, when I told him that she had a cramp that lasted for about a month in her leg in Japan, (Medical told her to eat banana's and drink more water) and he agreed with me that two things..
    1) the people that told her that should be charged with neglect or being stupid, a cramp doesn't last even a full day let alone a month.. and
    2) it was a clot that let lose when she ran her PFT at Bridgeport and it went to her heart because she died instantly, She was in the head and when she got up that is when it happened and She was dead before She hit the floor.. where She hit Her head there was no Blood so her heart stopped instantly..

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So sorry Pat. That's what happened to my son 4 years ago. Clot to the heart and that was it .....

We can be comforted in knowing that our children did not suffer long durations of pain.
    It's the only way I get thru the days and my faith of course.

God Bless Brother ! .....

A few years back. My old man had a blood clot on his leg, fell, had to have paramedics take him to the hospital. Seemed like everything was under control, then I get a phone call with the bad news. This after he was released from the hospital and going for therapy at another hospital for scaling on his legs from diabetes. Heart went, but he was 83. Buried at the VA National Cemetery in Houston. Was an E-5 USMC 1948-52.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Got you on my mind this morning Brother.

Prayers Outbound as always to you and the Family Pat !!!

Credits
    Savings
    Prayers are with you and yours, Pat. Like Rocky, my wife and I lost two of our children. The twins died shortly after they were born. Although they weren't with us long, I still find myself thinking about them and what could have been. There's nothing worse as a parent than losing your child. Relish the memories my friend and take Peace in knowing that one day you will be reunited.

thank you all, we will remember very well all of the 25 years we had with our Daughter, it is a club that no one should have to nor want to be in,, to loose a child that should out live you.. we are doing better, we just did some more paper work and hopefully that will be it, the rest of her things are coming next week, (her Jeep and other things) we will be in Arizona to help our son pack up and move back here to Michigan, the SSgt. that is handling everything for us will be here to unload the Jeep and call my sister to come and get the keys from him..

I'm still sorry to know that you have to be going through this, Pat, but glad that you seem to be dealing with it as well as can be expected - if our good thoughts and prayers are helping, I know I'll be keeping them up. And if other Leathernecks here can do anything, you know you just have to ask.

Pulling for you, brother,
    semper fi!

Thread Information