Address request
Create Post

Thread: Address request

Marine Family Free Member 2 Marine Mom's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Question Address request

My daughter, pfc Wegner, landed at camp Geiger, for infantry training, last Mon, Nov 16, 2015 to start her infantry training. I'm trying to get a correct address to send her letters of encouragement from home. Can anyone help with that? I'm her mom. I don't know what patrol she's in or any of that. All I do know is her boot patrol was 4037. Can anyone help? Searching all the other websites have been futile!

Similar Threads:

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We cannot give out personal info for Active Duty Marines even if we had it.

You will just have to wait for a letter from her first Mom. I know it's hard but she is a Marine now.

Do you mean her Boot Camp Platoon # ?

If she's at MCT she's gonna be busy and may not get a chance to write. It's only a couple of weeks long though, so when she gets back from the field I'm sure she will be able to give you a call.

I know when my daughter went to MCT it was hard to not hear from her for a bit but once things got settled down she called to let us know that everything was A-OK and gave us her address.. so she will get in touch as soon as she can..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They told us at boot that if we called they'd give us info. Or something. So, that was incorrect?

Credits
    Savings
    try these
    http://www DOT military DOT com/base-guide/marine-corps-base-camp-lejeune/base-directory-search

Main Contacts

call either of those numbers

ASK for the " base locator "
    or the Public Information Office.

explain to then what you need.

they will direct you.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    True---they'll give you good and current info. I'm going to write down those numbers for future reference here.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    K, thanks. My daughter is not the type that writes much if at all. So, if you don't write to her, she my think you have forgotten her. Chances of her writing back, or calling are slim. I'll try those numbers. I know they have some at boot. They seem to have gotten misplaced in the confusion. Thanks again. My other marine, also says, there's little time for anything at MCT. I have 2 in the family. & my dad was navy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ya, rocky that's her boot camp platoon.

MCT is 29 days long.

Didn't she take her phone with her? They have to turn their phones into their instructors when they get picked up but get them back when they come back out of the field.

Ours got her phone back twice the 29 days she was there. Battery was dead both times so had to be recharged before she could call. Most use their phone instead of writing.

Here are the student administration phone numbers to Camp Geiger if you need to call. Normal working hours (910) 449:0441/0442/0443. Nonworking hours/holidays (910) 449:0179 (officer of the day).

Good luck contacting her.

Sending letters at MCT is a waste, by the time they get to her she will already be almost finished. Just let her try the adult thing for a minute and she will call you when she gets the chance.

Hi Rocky welcome Back my brother!!! Hope you are going to stay for awhile.
    Take Care, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Semper Fi and godbless.

Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Doc, Great to see you here still. Hate to Hijack the thread but thank you Brother. I'm not going anywhere. Happy Thanksgiving to you and you family also.

See you on the forum.

God Bless Brother.

Thread Information