OIC interview for waiver.
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

OIC interview for waiver.

little bit about me.. Im currently an applicant for the Marine Corp's. I have taken my asvab and scored a 59 with all the line scores over 100. Went to MEPS and had my physical and passed, but once I got to the Doctor to review my past i was flagged because I had a run in with the law when i was 17, with multiple traffic tickets. After meeting with him i was sent for a Psych Consult.. waiting almost 2 months for one, once i had the consult and got the results 2 weeks later the psychologist said that i suffered from anxiety and had issues with authority. So i was DQ'ed.. my recruiter told me that was the end and I wasn't able to enlist.. I later found out i could. (my stepdad informed of the Bumed, saying it was a possible trump card.) contacted my recruiter and put in for a Bumed waiver, he wasn't to happy but about 2 months later was approved.. I had to create a packet for the waiver for the police involvement. Had to write a nine par statement and run the IST. My IST I did 16 pull ups, 83 situps and 1015 minute mile and a half. now my next step is a meeting with the XO and oic. i previously met with one before and he backed me up and said that he would sign off on my waiver. with that being said he was "short" and now a new captain is coming in. so my question is why do i have to have another interview with the xo with the addition of an oic? what can i expect from the interview with the OIC ? I have to meet with them before my waiver can go to MCRISS for review.