Did Hitler Escape?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did Hitler Escape?

Been watching some real good program on the military channel called HUNTING HITLER. Or FINDING HITLER, something like this. WOW. I didn't know that all these forms were recently declassified. FBI had some stuff in there saying that Hitler was hiding in Argentina in some underground bunker. Ok, so Elvis is alive right? Well, you gotta see this show. It's something else. I recorded the series. If anything, lots of Nazi's made it down to Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay. They had a support structure down there, and they also were in place well before WWII down there. Actually, right after WWI.

Similar Threads:

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I've definitely heard of the Germans moving to Argentina, it's always funny to hear the hitler thing, I'm not too sure about it.

Check out the movie titled "THE MAN WHO SAVED THE WORLD" This happened in 1983 and the most of it will make a believer out of you.

Saw some of this last night, about some place out in MISIONES ARGENTINA, near the Brazil/Paraguay border, looks like a place build out in the middle of the jungle, with Nazi artifacts. Will have to see this movie you mentioned.

rumors of Hitler and Martin Bormann being "alive and living in Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Chile have been around and very prevalent since the 1950's.... as well as the stories about his/their/the SS Army that protected them and was constantly being built up.... there ARE many "German Colonies" in those countries, some with Nazi / SS affiliations, some that are "strictly verboten" to foreigners, etc.... but then, there are "supposed" to still have tribes of CANNIBALS down there too..... in any case, UNLESS he is some kind of IMMORTAL, Hitler would definitely be DEAD by now, about all anyone is likely to find would be his rotted and decomposed CORPSE.... and YES, there were a NUMBER of organizations that helped all of the "bad boys and war criminals" escape to other countries, INCLUDING the Catholic Church, in the form of the VATICAN itself..... it IS one hell of an interesting program, though, but I would like to see a little more REAL EVIDENCE instead of "basements and holes in the ground, and bronze markers to Nazi Sympathizers.....

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ^^
    He's definitely dead now either way. Unless he's the worlds oldest man. The Argentinian enclaves are pretty interesting to look into, though.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir...he Met the Main Jewish fellow alright

[QUOTE=oldtop;997723]rumors of Hitler and Martin Bormann being "alive and living in Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Chile have been around and very prevalent since the 1950's....

Very good Oldtop. So you been watching the shows like I have been. You're right. All they come up with is places and underground basements as you say where THEY COULD have held Hitler. But if anything, it is interesting about the other Nazi's that escaped to South America and how these little towns harbored Nazi's after WWII. Some never bothered to really hide. One guy worked in an automotive plant as a mechanic in Buenos aires, which is a big city. I've heard of Cannibals living around the Amazon basin, parts of ecuador, I'm sure there may have been something in Paraguay, but mostly Brazil deep in there.

last night's program was very interesting... the "forbidden mansion" in the jungle on a lake with the seaplane ramp and what appeared to be an underground bunker, or what was left of one... the entire property once owned by a big time Nazi living in Argentina BEFORE WWII... seems to me that the "producers" of this series are "hamming it up" for the audience, though.... wouldn't it be far simpler to equip with a "button camera" and contact the "present" owner and show interest in BUYING the place, might be allowed to "inspect" the property that way.... of course, you'd have to get some very WEALTHY person to "front" for you in case of some background checks by the "owner"... maybe someone like Trump, Buffet, or even Jerry Jones.....JMHO....

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I've been reading about the Nazi's for many years. One of the worst was Adolf Eichmann. I remember when he was captured in I think 1960 something. His trail was broadcast on T.V. from Israel. Something else many don't know is around 300 Nazi's was brought to the U.S. to work for us. Some of Hitler's family live here in America. In New York State somewhere. Martin Bormann was found guilty of crimes against humanity at the Numenburg war trials, and committed suicide before they could hang him. The Odessa File was an underground Nazi railroad that helped thousands of Nazi's escape prosecution for war crimes. Rudolf Hess was the last Nazi held at Spadoe Prison. The last 10 or so years he was Guarded by the U.S., Russia, England, and France. They rotated every three months. All but Russia wanted to release him. So they kept him in prison till he died. He was the only prisoner there.

Only a handful of Nazi war criminals were ever held for war tribunals. The majority escaped. The last show I saw on "Finding Hitler" was another great show. It showed how they had a VIGO connection in Spain. Vigo Spain is where many are believed to have fled from on U boats. Also showed underground bunkers in the Azores where they would resupply U-boats. They act like they just discovered this network from way back, but I think they sugar coat it a little by making it look like new discoveries, but its a dam good show that I have recorded. Today in fact, is the next show but wont see it till I get a minute.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    They are still finding Nazi war criminals. The latest, this past year. He was 97 years old.

Some of those Nazi's war criminals are like bad weed. They never die.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    They were all cowards. Many got rich from looting the Jews of all their worth while possessions. When they was defeated, they ran and hid like scared children. Those that got away lived off the wealth of the very ones they murdered.

Interesting point.....BUT....I'm not sure that "COWARDS" is the fitting word for these guys. They took on just about everybody. Like the whole world. They fought till the very end. "Murderers", "Evil", "Cold" yes.

They did hide like scared children, but what would you do? Choice one, face trials for war crimes in which you could be hung. TWO. Run to Argentina where life is good?

I wonder if they lived off the wealth of the Jews like gold teeth and belongings did they just have a great support network funded by stolen money from Europe, things like art work, gold, bank rolls, who knows what else? It's hard to rap around the concept and reality that many got away to live fine lives in beautiful Argentina. Or elsewhere in South America.

Thread Information