Marine Artillery
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marine Artillery

First off, I just want to thank everyone on here for there service to this great nation! Thank You! Okay, now on to the question, so I am currently in the DEP and I will be leaving for boot camp on January 4th. My MOS is 0814 (HIMARS operator) but I will go to the same school as an 0811 but will just go to more schooling for HIMARS. Anyway my question is if anyone could just give me some insight and maybe some useful information on artillery. A couple questions I do have is what is the school like? is artillery still used in afghanistan or wars in the middle east? and any other information would be greatly appreciated. I did see some older forums that talked about artillery but they were a little out dated so I figured I would get some up to date information. Any information or just some tips about anything artillery related would be super appreciated! Thank you for taking your time to read this and thank you if you reply also!!