Marines,I am poolee McDowell, im 25, married, and I ship out February 1st. I am signed for an AG contract (enlisted aircrew.) I understand that nothing is guaranteed and that the needs of the Marine Corps outweigh my personal needs. That being said, I am trying to wrap my head around the next 2 years of my life so that i can prepare as much as possible. To my knowledge, an AG contract consists of the following schools. Boot camp(3 months), MCT(1 month), NACCS(1 month), SERE(2 weeks) then ME(6 months) for your assigned air frame. Please correct me if im wrong.I am trying to keep my wife as informed as possible about what will most likely happen in the future. With all of these schools being in seperate areas, I am guessing she will not be allowed to move with me. Can any enlisted aircrew/ crew chiefs/ loadmasters give me some scoop on what me and my wife can expect. Also what can i do to prepare for the flight physical at NACCS. I hear dental problems like cavities are grounds for medical drop.I really appreciate any information on these topics.Regards,Morgan McDowellPOOLee