Rhonda Rousey met her match
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rhonda Rousey met her match

Don't be messin with this cop. Seriously, you disobey the law, what pity have I got for you I don't care what your ethnicity is? Maybe a bit excessive but a physical confrontation seems to what this young lady opted for.

Similar Threads:

Look at the rest of the students......like "I don't want any part of this, hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil."

that's what a lot of these punks need..

The Proud, The Few, The Constitutional Marine
    Merry Christmas

Another video has surfaced that shows the student punching the officer. I blame her parents for not telling her to do exactly what any officer tells here. She deserved to be seperated from he desk. Tough way to learn a lesson though. Media has made a race issue out of this, which is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    that's what a lot of these punks need..
    Haaaaayyyyyyyyy LLLLL yea!

I seen the media and yes, its all about racial now. I view it as more like "Hey stupid, there are other students here trying to study, and mostly BLACK students in the classroom and BLACK teacher, that probably called the cops on the girl. Lucky that snot nose didn't go to Catholic school like I did in the 60's, and got the crap knocked out her like me more than what the cops did to her. Wouldn't last a day in Catholic school or a day in Paradise island. And if the cop was black and the girl was white, I'd say the same thing.

Hands UP-Don't Shoot.

Listenin' to Texas overnight Talk Radio-
    and the calls are devided by race which
    side folks are taking......

BIG Time, she should have done
    Catholic School like somebody said above-
    "SHE'D BE WEARING A BODY CAST"

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Hands UP-Don't Shoot.

Listenin' to Texas overnight Talk Radio-
    and the calls are devided by race which
    side folks are taking......

BIG Time, she should have done
    Catholic School like somebody said above-
    "SHE'D BE WEARING A BODY CAST"
    When I was in school if you used your left hand for anything, the teach would wear out your knuckles with the yard stick or a ruler. You could only use right hand and right hand only.

they said the cop was fired over this,, what a bunch of crap,, there is no discipline anymore in schools, and the progressives are to blame for it,

The Proud, The Few, The Constitutional Marine
    Merry Christmas

I was just reading that. In the mean time, this girl's identity is protected, and there will be a civil case against this. Wonder what she'll be after. Great. Disrupt classroom, disrespect authority, and now, she'll be a millionaire at 16 stay at home good for nothing, angry at the world for having been roughed up after she threw a punch at the cop.

I would let her play with her phone in my classroom (and anybody else). Document it. Then, when they flunk the class - they can live with the consequences. No skin off my teeth. It's their education/lives.

There has been zero discipline at most schools since the early 1960's. God was taken out of the classroom as was the pledge to the colors. Things will get much worse before they get better.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    It's a shame that punk kids like her get compensated for being a stupid azzhole.

Probably teamed up with the punk with the I-phone to document a possible event and the cop fell for the trap. Probably laugh all the way to the bank. I agree with Tennessee Top. Let them play with their cell phones all they want, its on them if they fail. But if there is any noise coming out of that phone, than it becomes my problem.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    I have a problem with knocking around a girl...now the parents Iam all in.

Thread Information