What was one of your Favorite Songs - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I kind of lost you there, but that is not me on that U-Tube playing this record. What I meant was I found something on U-tube regarding cut out records from cereal boxes. (Somebody else found this record and posted it on u-tube.)

Quote Originally Posted by 29palms View Post
    I kind of lost you there, but that is not me on that U-Tube playing this record. What I meant was I found something on U-tube regarding cut out records from cereal boxes. (Somebody else found this record and posted it on u-tube.)

It's all good..

I've got Jefferson Starship CD I picked up at BIG LOTS for 5 bucks, not too long ago, maybe 3-4 months ago. I've always like Jefferson Starship. I like the "Miracles" song is great, not crazy about "We built this city". Best tune I like from is "Run Away".

"Summer spring just around the cahhhhhnaaaaahhhhh....I'm sittin here munchin on a flowaaaaaahhhhh......

Great tune I remembered like when I was in grade school. Neighbor of mine had the record, invited me over and told me to listen to it. Played it over and over. It was over the top, great song, still is. His older siblings had the record and he borrowed it to show me.

For some reason, I knew that one was coming. (Chasing rabbits)

Love that dirty water

Who drives one?

Or one of these?

Thread Information