A ****ing bum of a poole
Create Post

A ****ing bum of a poole

I was promised i could go to boot camp earlier because i could not wait 6 months. So as long as i did my part perform well on the ist i was leaving in a jiffy or so i was told. My recruiter told me to always be by the phone after i enlisted which was beginning of july and its now September 23 and ive heard nada.ive been training since the 8th grade for spec ops https://youtu.be/kXF4zapG390 my drown proofing video on youtube show some support  pretty much the ist is a piece of cake for me. I feel like nothing's has change like i didnt even enlist its boring as hell and why does my recruiter keep lying about me leaving? Was the early leave just to get me to sign quicker? I dont want to get job because no one will hire me because of me supposedly having to wait to by the phone for esrly bootcamp. I feel like a ****ing bum at my parents house 19 and not doing ****. What should i do and are recruiters just bs me and ill be here till February. My recruiter said i would be leaving last monday and i didnt get a text or anything, and apparently im supposed to be trading places next month with another poolee whos leaving but everytime i text him about it i dont get ****. WHAT THE **** ARE THESE GAMES?? Btw My MOS is infantry just in case

Similar Threads:

Umm. I don't know if the recruiter is playing "games" with you. Most likely not. Maybe you should drop by his office and see what's up. You're 19 and waiting to ship to bootcamp, there is alot of worse situations you could be in. Just bide your time and get ready to ship when he calls you. Beyond that, I don't know what to tell you. Drop by his office and see what the deal is.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    troll IMO

"I've been training since the 8th grade for Spec Ops".....LOL ok!

Credits
    Savings
    agreed Joseph,

I was gonna tell Anxious to go down the
    street and do the U.S. Army a favor and
    Enlist there.

He also sounds like another poster on another thread. I agree Joe and M14; sounds like a troll! If he ever gets to boot camp, the DI's will have him crying for his mama.

Wonder if he's one of Carrvy's offspring!

Since you have already signed up why dont you just take a trip down to PI or SD and tell them what you posted here. They should let you into the next platoon that is picking up. There are tons of people that drop on the first day and they need to fill those slots.

Raider,, Raider,, don't know any Marine Corps Raiders,, that's Army stuff..

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Lol..........

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    MARSOC just adopted the old name of Raiders from the WWII unit. I guess Raiders will be the latest thing wanna-be's want, along with scout-sniper and recon.

I hope the OP realizes MARSOC won't even talk to him for years, assuming he makes it through boot camp and the rest.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    OP got the right title, that's for sure. Just go down to the island, walk up to the gate, respectfully request the right to participate. They form special platoons for people just off the street, they go thru boot camp, THEN enlist for 2, 3 or 4 years. This is for people who recruiters have disappointed. Since no one in the USA should be disappointed for any reason whatsoever, this special platoon, which fills up fast with all the shiitbirds out there, is a way of circumventing the system, while still having their desires fulfilled, which after all is the number one priority of the military. Good luck to you.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    By the way, this platoon that forms and reforms all the time is the only one I'm aware of that awards the rank of E-5 upon completion of The Crucible.

Check out my youtube then ?? Thats why its there because i knew someone would say bull****..i wanna see you drown proof.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannaberaider View Post
    MARSOC Raider dumb ass
    Where do you get off calling a Marine a dumb ass? I could care less how well you can drown proof, that means nothing to me. Take a vacation. You got your answers.

Thread Information