which mcrd would I go to
Create Post

which mcrd would I go to

I live in a tiny town right outside of covington la. And meps. Is in bell chase so which mcrd would I go to? Many people told me San Diego and it would be alot closer for my family to go to parris island any help is greatly appreciated

Similar Threads:

General rule is: east of the Mississippi River to PI and west of the Mississippi River to San Diego (to cut down on travel costs). As with everything else, there are exceptions. Check with your recruiter.

I forgot to clarify this I live on the east side of the river but meps is on the west

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    it depends on where your recruiting district falls, probably San Diego. I say that because I had a number of guys I went to boot camp with that were from LA and Arkansas, their recruiting district fell on "west coast"

along the lins of what josephd said, my recruiter was out of Grand Rapids Mi. I flew out of Detroit which is on the east side of the State,, Grand Rapids is on the west side, so I along with a bunch of other recruits went to,,, San Diego... I got a free ride in the New(at the time) 747..

There was a male recruit at PI from LA while my niece was there. I gave his wife a ride from our hotel to the depot on Family Day and graduation day.

Thread Information