Beer - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beer

SHLITZ MALT LIQUOR, good for me, good for you. Oh yea.

Bud Weisser arrested for trespassing at Budweiser Brewery

Posted 3:29 pm, December 7, 2015, by Web Staff, Updated at 03:30pm, December 7, 2015

Bud Weisser, 19, was placed under arrest for trespassing at the Budweiser Brewery located at 9th and Arsenal in St. Louis.

ST. LOUIS ó The brewery got an unwanted visit from a man with a familiar moniker.
    Bud Weisser, 19, was placed under arrest for trespassing at the Budweiser Brewery located at 9th and Arsenal in St. Louis.
    Police say Weisser entered a secured area at the brewery at after 6pm on Thursday. Security officers told him to leave and called police after an altercation.
    Weisser was taken into police custody. He was issued summonses for trespassing and resisting arrest.
    This is not Bud Weisserís first run in with the law. He snuck into a gas station in August 2014. Police saw him climbing out of a shattered window in the 900 block of Lemay Ferry road. Weisser escaped after a chase.
    Police found evidence that linked Weisser to the break in. DNA matched blood found at the scene. He turned himself in and was charged in December 2014.

When I drink beer, which is seldom these days, I prefer, in order:

Newcastle Brown Ale
    Yuengling
    Negra Modelo
    Pabst Blue Ribbon (my everyday choice for many years)

[Note] Pabst Brewing Company is currently the holding company contracting for the brewing of over two dozen brands of beer and malt liquor from defunct companies including:
    P. Ballantine and Sons Brewing Company,
    G. Heileman Brewing Company,
    Lone Star Brewing Company,
    Pearl Brewing Company,
    Piels Bros.,
    National Brewing Company,
    Olympia Brewing Company,
    Falstaff Brewing Corporation,
    Primo Brewing & Malting Company,
    Rainier Brewing Company,
    F & M Schaefer Brewing Company,
    Joseph Schlitz Brewing Company,
    Jacob Schmidt Brewing Company
    and Stroh Brewery Company

These days when I drink it's almost always bourbon.

Natalie P
    Guest Free Member
    White wine for me

anyone remember the white cans with BEER in stencil font from the package stores? It sold for about $4 per case back in 1980 when I was a poor PFC/Lance Corporal and was too stupid to ration my money from pay to pay? That crap drank through a straw with holes punched into it would do the trick, tho.

Administrator Platinum Member madsox's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    A little bit of an old thread, but a good one - beer is one of the major food groups!

For the winter, I like a good stout. Had one at a local brewpub recently that had some pumpkin in it - it was surprisingly good, had just a little bit of pumpkin taste in it. I can't remember what the beer was, I have to go back and have it again so I can remind myself!

Summers I tend to like an IPA with some bite to it, but I'm not much of a beer snob - anything freshly brewed and poured well, I'll probably like it.

s/f!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I sorta liked San Miguel.

Good Ole' SanMagoo !!!!
    *drink'um till legless.

Quote Originally Posted by 29palms View Post
    SHLITZ MALT LIQUOR, good for me, good for you. Oh yea.
    That's some evil stuff there brother. The main/only beer we got at An Hoa back in the day was Falstaff. Thank God they stopped making that evil brew.

I'm a Guinness man, through and through. Sam Adams Cream Stout, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Samuel Smith's Brown Ale are also some of my favorites.

Sorry guys this isn't about drinking beer but it's about a beer..
    This Past year I portray Santa and I was working and this little kid of about 3 sat on my lap and as I was looking at him and I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and to my dis-belief said Budweiser!! His father and I looked at each other and said Budweiser ,then his dad said where did you come up with that and before we could ask the kid his mother jumped in and said no no no he said Buzz Lightyear..
    We all had a good little laugh..

Coors Light, because my waistline is so important.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Coors Light, because my waistline is so important.

Mich Ultra. Coors Light if there is no Ultra. Everything else just gives me heartburn.

San Miguel- PI in '63 (& '66, '67, '68) . It came in those painted-on label stubby bottles-ice cold-one peso (about a quarter). Good stuff 'cause it was fresh.
    Sapporo - Okinawa and Japan in '63. Sent a bottle home for analysis-msg back said my horse had bad kidneys. Bad stuff- Kirin was passing fair

Thread Information