Looking for James Finazzo, USMC 1966
Create Post

Looking for James Finazzo, USMC 1966

If you were the James Finazzo who was a good friend of Dick Donathan's, KIA, Operation Colorado, 1966, please contact me.

Linda at lgmorical@shaw.ca

Thank you.

Similar Threads:

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Sometimes in my quests to look people up, I've come across family members, etc. On another site, I could not locate a James but did come up with John, from Maryland, 1969-1970. Let me know more details about James if you have them, please.

James Finazzo

Jim wrote a letter to my sister after her fiancé, LCP Richard P. Donathan was KIA on August 10, 1966 during a one-man charge on a machine gun nest. Jim was wounded the following day. They were with the 1/5.

My sister and I would like to connect with Jim.

Thank you for helping people to find each other.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    That was my question, whether you have more info, as to where he was from, whether he had a brother John, etc. Sometimes people are found via other family members. But you may not know any of that, having just received a letter from James to your sister, probably some time ago. I'll keep looking.

Thank you so much. (I don't really know how to "add a friend." I'll keep trying.)

Dave, I am not very accomplished at using the Leatherneck web site. I did try in 2011 to find Jim, with no success. I tried again today because today is my 68th birthday and they sent me a greeting. I would like to send you my email address, if you don't mind as that would be much easier for me.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Happy Birthday today, and I just sent you a regular email.

Thread Information