Return from broken service
Create Post

Return from broken service

I have been off active duty since 2006 and off contract since 2009. I miss the Corps and would like all the info I can about getting back in. Looking mainly about reserves at this point. I'm married and she does not like the idea but supports me. I had my reasons for getting out (none involved hating the Corps or getting into trouble) and everyday I miss it more and more. I know it is difficult with the drawdown. Current member of the Marine Corps League, working a lot, and going to school (making the best of what I have because that is what Marines do! I am also 34 and worried that I am reaching an age limit. Served 4 yrs honorably and last rank held was Sgt.