Looking to enlist at 27 - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by way2old2enlist View Post
    I was advised I can either have the tattoo removed or call it quits.
    Which will mean more in 25 years?

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    No, there's nothing unusual about the modern world. You can get a tattoo if you are already a Marine, but not beforehand.

Go join the Army they just relaxed their tattoo policy. If you really want to serve you will seek that route.

@ Big Boz -- the tattoo doesnt mean jack to me. got it for my ex-wife and would actual love to have it off my body. just another young kid who got the wrong tattoo without thinking.

@ MunkyVsRobot -- not sure how your post is helpful to the matter, joining the Army does not interest me. i've done my research and already reached out to a tattoo removal service. if i wanted the easiest route into the military, i wouldnt be here.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Munky is always helpful. He's saying that rather than not get into the Corps or into the military at all, the Army might be a route to get into the military and serve.

You have a tattoo?? What a sh*tbag! There's no way anyone with a tattoo could ever be an effective Marine. SMH. The tattoo policy is retarded and needs some serious overhaul.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Absolutely. Especially when the Corps allows them after one is already a Marine.

I would seriously reconsider my options..Good Luck

Thread Information