Will my son be sent home? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    if he was granted a waiver for having smoked MJ, it really would not matter if it was once, or one hundred times, PROVIDED that there were no further offenses after the waiver was granted.... if the kid showed up at MCRD stoned, or if he "poped" on a whiz quiz after arrival, he's probably screwed.... if he's getting discharged for some OTHER reason that was not disclosed at enlistment, like a criminal record or some such, he's also most likely screwed... if, and it's a big IF, the "convening authority" wants to "be nice" he can be given an "unclassified" character of discharge, and a RE3 reenlistment code, which, conceivably, would allow him to enlist (in another branch) at some future date, with another WAIVER.... if the authority is really upset, he's likely to be given a General, under OTHER THAN HONORABLE, or even an OTHER THAN HONORABLE with an accompanying RE code of RE4, which means he could never get into ANY US service, not even if the Chinese were crossing the Mississippi, and the draft boards were drafting FETUSES.... it would be interesting to know exactly what is going on here, because I think that there is more to this story than we have been told to date.....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mominmidwest View Post

I'll bet 90 percent of new recruits
    have smoked mj - - - - - -even athletes.

That's what they have waivers for. ! ! ! ! ! !*

I am done with this discussion.
    You've gotta love the "Mothers of America"
    vs: the USMC

I'll bet 90 percent of new mothers have smoked mj --------even pregnant ones. That's what they have abortions for.

Shame on you Mom if you knew your son was smoking MJ and didnt report it!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post

I'll bet 90 percent of new mothers have smoked " MJ "

--------even pregnant ones.

That's what they have abortions for.
    YEP,,, seems they love the "bone"
    one way or the other, or both.........

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Everyone now! Show her what Marines are made of. Jump on the bandwagon of disrespect here.

Thread Information