Is it just me
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me

Is it just me

Or rather just my browser?

I have to type real slow. Kind of barney-style, or characters are dropped, when editing on this site.

I'm using MSIE. But Firefox doesn't work at all.

Curious

Not just you. This place is buggy as hell no matter if I use Safari, Chrome, IE, or Firefox.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    server/host is overloaded, admins need to clear out and close out old threads and unused topic areas as well as refresh their system

Sounds logical. Seems like there's an awful lot of upkeep that should be done here that isn't. Like, actually moderating threads would be one place
    to start...

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Be aware that this is a ship without a rudder, for a couple of years now. Almost no admin. Squad Leaders are effective, especially two, but only ADMIN can do the stuff like make certain changes in usernames, status, and the like, as well as the glitches in the system. Any specific questions you should PM Foxtrot Oscar, one of the most effective squad leaders on here.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1011 View Post
    Be aware that this is a ship without a rudder, for a couple of years now. Almost no admin. Squad Leaders are effective, especially two, but only ADMIN can do the stuff like make certain changes in usernames, status, and the like, as well as the glitches in the system. Any specific questions you should PM Foxtrot Oscar, one of the most effective squad leaders on here.
    So the rest of us have to suffer because leadership sucks or is non-existent??.....this system they are using here is extremely archaic.

who owns this site?.....or owns the rights to the domain/name??

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    No one has to suffer. I'm just passing along info that I know about, rather than have people wondering about who to contact and the like.

Went downhill after Rocky C got PCS orders somewhere else.

So who do we talk to about a replacement, top?

I am using an Underwood Manual with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    So the rest of us have to suffer because leadership sucks or is non-existent??.....this system they are using here is extremely archaic.

who owns this site?.....or owns the rights to the domain/name??
    Last I heard it was SgtMaj. Hoffman former SgtMaj. of the Marine Corps.

I thought it was SgtMaj Overstreet ...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    I am using an Underwood Manual with no problems.
    Nice. You got me good there top. Thanks for the chuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    I thought it was SgtMaj Overstreet ...
    You are right. I am getting senile, and have CRS.

Oh ****, sorry gunny, guess I promoted you by accident. All those rockers get this broken old E5 confused.

Still, thanks for the laugh.

Thread Information