RS Level Waiver
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RS Level Waiver

RS Level Waiver

So check it guy I recently started working with the Marines but when I was around 13 I got a mistermeaner because I made some bad decisions. I got charged with Possession of Alcohal, and Contributing to the Delinquency of a minor. I'm 20 now and told my recruiter all the actual details. I retested on the ASVAB and got a 55, and now he's telling me that onthis coming Wednesday I'm going to MEPS to pick a job and swear in but I do need an RS Level Waiver. can anyone enlighten me and tell me what this means exactly? thanks for reading

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    "So check it..."..???......no respectable Marine here is going to respond to that. Your spelling sucks also.....eg. mistermeaner, alcohal

You're lucky I responded to enlighten you on what I did

Quote Originally Posted by dougisterell View Post
    So check it guy I recently started working with the Marines but when I was around 13 I got a mistermeaner because I made some bad decisions. I got charged with Possession of Alcohal, and Contributing to the Delinquency of a minor. I'm 20 now and told my recruiter all the actual details. I retested on the ASVAB and got a 55, and now he's telling me that onthis coming Wednesday I'm going to MEPS to pick a job and swear in but I do need an RS Level Waiver. can anyone enlighten me and tell me what this means exactly? thanks for reading
    it would seem to me that if the Recruiter is going to have you swear in then it must not be that big of a deal,, otherwise he would not be going to the trouble..

just my 2 cents worth..
    good luck

If the RS needs you to make mission, the RS CO will sign a waiver.

RS level troll

And a Cat IV at that ...

Hey. Check it out y'all. This OP is a cool dude. Spellcheck on his phone must not be enabled. But he's still cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Hey. Check it out y'all. This OP is a cool dude. Spellcheck on his phone must not be enabled. But he's still cool.
    Way....

lol...

Knucklehead,

You just had to know what sort of response you were going to receive here with this?

Thanks for the laugh!

Most likely a bored LCpl just killing time on duty somewhere. They are very creative you know. We have seen some doozies here.

Lol. Mistermeaner....It's misdemeanor. RS level waiver means you f*cked up and need a piece of paper that says you are good to enlist. That's all you really need to know. Sometimes waivers pass, sometimes they don't, its all up to the individual case. Good luck. Your recruiter will keep you in the loop as to the status of your waiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Most likely a bored LCpl just killing time on duty somewhere. They are very creative you know. We have seen some doozies here.
    I'm not sir lol. but thanks everyone for the inputs
    PS autocorrect is indeed of and yes I am a bad speller. practice makes perfect😉

Here's a hint then. If you come back here - turn your autocorrect on!

I turned the spellcheck feature off on my smartphone ... the autocorrect made for some funny text messages though.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    I'm not sir lol. but thanks everyone for the inputs
    PS autocorrect is indeed of and yes I am a bad speller. practice makes perfect
    autocorrect doesn't fix disrespect and homeboy talk like "So check it..." anyway....I could have dealt with some misspelled words had you not come off as if you thought we were boys

Thread Information