Anyone Forget Their Platoon Number? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I barely remember Boot Camp let alone my Platoon # I had to look it up on FB rofl

Quote Originally Posted by NJS7x7 View Post
    I barely remember Boot Camp
    let alone my Platoon #

I had to look it up on FB
    rofl
    bad drugs most likely
    talk about a profile
    that looks unreal

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I barely remember Boot Camp let alone my Platoon # I had to look it up on FB rofl
    Sweetpea......are you telling us you just got out of boot camp last year and can't remember your Platoon # and barely remember boot camp.......I have to say....B***S*** !

Wow Suzie Q how in the hell does that work, Semper Fidelis.

It was intended as a joke, obviously in poor taste. I apologize for any confusion or offense that I gave. Semper Fidelis.

It was intended as a joke, obviously in poor taste. I apologize for any confusion or offense that I gave. Semper Fidelis.
    Carry On Marine, Semper Fidelis.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Member vetted and passed muster.

Hyper-Vigilante we remain always Brothers .

Welcome to the forum Marine !!!

Semper Fidelis,
    Rocky

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    NJS7x7.........are you trying to take my B***S*** title away from me?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hahahahahahaha.

Every Marine should request a copy of their service records. You'll see names you've forgotten, places you don't remember, and scores and scores of your scores.

I forgot the USMC in it's infinite wisdom had put me in charge of getting some of us recruits from Logan Airport in Boston to Parris Island. I got us there, but never even got a thank you hug from my DI's...SSGT Bradshaw, Sgt Kisor, and Sgt Mehl.

How can I forget my favorite song from ITR: "Lift your head, and hold it high, because R Company is a passing bye."

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Sweetpea......are you telling us you just got out of boot camp last year and can't remember your Platoon # and barely remember boot camp.......I have to say....B***S*** !
    I can't remember my mothers name. Those of us that can't remember who we were with always forget our mothers names first.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Russ, some have good reasons why they can't remember. In your case there are several. Old age.....senile......dementia.....feeble....and all those shock treatments you got at the " Place ".

This is true, but they missed all those memories of all those walks in the park. And I still remember many of the ladies.

November 1958, Platoon 382 in the 3rd Recruit Training Battalion, MCRD San Diego... AND my serial number is/was 1845021... AND my rifle (US Rifle Caliber 30, M1) number was/is 4262155. Semper Fi all you boots.

6/73. Plt. 1077 (until initial PFT), Sent to Fat Farm (PCP), Graduated Plt. 3089 12/12/1973. OoRah!

Thread Information