I was wondering about meps.
Create Post

Post I was wondering about meps.

I talked to my doctor today who diagnose me with ADHD at age 14,I haven't been on medication for years now,now I am 22 years old,I'm fine,but then she told me that the record isn't in system anymore and that I can't request a form about it, And at 14 I stayed at neurologist hospital for only two weeks and after that they sent me home,am I still qualify? and what if meps ask me for my ADHD form,how can I obtain it even though its not in my record anymore?thank you.

Similar Threads:

why not talk to a recruiter? I mean its not like it is their job to tell you what you do and do not need in regards to medication and ADHD.. Oh wait it is. Very few on this forum are recruiters 100% of us have dealt with them and had our own experiences but the recruiter will help you with that.

I've been off ADHD ever since now,at age 14 I probably only took the meds for like a few weeks then stopped,hated it,and what about then neruologist hospital stay?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    A neurologist hospital? Do you mean a mental health facility? Neurology and mental illness are two different specialties.

Once again, you need to speak with a recruiter about this issue.

I meant to say neurology hospital

Thread Information