Looking for some advice.
Create Post

Question Looking for some advice.

My name is Darius,I was a poolee until my high school tried to screw me over so I had to terminate my contract. I was wondering and don't take this the wrong way but I really would like a some what active job but still have the opportunity to make enough promotions to have the chance to lead other Marines or make Marines if lucky enough. So if possible I would like some suggestions if possible. Thank you.

Similar Threads:

So you want to be an officer? Every Marine has the opportunity to lead someone. You get out of it what you put in to it. Promotions will come.

Exactly how did your school try to screw you over?

My school tried to say that I didn't have all my required credits. But they just didn't update my transcripts. And i don't so much want to be an Officer leader, I would like to be a enlisted leader, If that makes sense.

I have no idea what your question is. Maybe you'd like to try it again. This time in English please.

Okay so I would like some suggestions on a MOS that will keep me active but will give me the opportunity to be an enlisted marine and lead other marines as a Cpl or Sgt, and I am not worried about how long it takes I am well more than willing to put the time in I just want some suggestions on MOS's that will keep me active and not stocking shells or sitting at a desk.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Okay so I would like some suggestions on a MOS that will keep me active but will give me the opportunity to be an enlisted marine and lead other marines as a Cpl or Sgt, and I am not worried about how long it takes I am well more than willing to put the time in I just want some suggestions on MOS's that will keep me active and not stocking shells or sitting at a desk.
    NEWSFLASH......All Marines are leaders.....any MOS you have the opportunity to lead.
    Some MOS's you have more daily contact with Marines but all Marines are leaders...whether you sit at a desk...or are in the field or on the flight line.....but the choice is yours.....can't anyone make that choice except you and the recruiter...

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Desk jobs are fine, too. And leaders are not leaders immediately. First you have to be a follower. Follow instructions, follow orders. Worry about leading after you've gone thru boot camp and graduated. Otherwise it's like, hey, I want to be the manager of a huge retail food chain. Okay. But something comes between your wish and that eventual possible goal being fulfilled. Cart before the horse, as usual in this section.

You havent even properly filled out your profile as required, and if you are only chasing rank and trying to lead you will be a horrible NCO I can tell you that right off the bat.

Thread Information