MEPS disqualifications - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My recruiters said if the NCO liked me he will send the seal of approval to a general in North Carolina. but otherwise I cant join

I don't expect anybody will put any pressure on you. The Marine Corps does not need your services (all the services are downsizing in case you haven't noticed).

Unless you can prove all the things you have posted,( and I'm no recruiter) it looks like it will be a long shot at best. If it was up to me, I'd take a pass on you. Too many things don't add up.

what about recon marines, dont they need more of those?

RECON is one of the smallest organizations in the entire Marine Corps. There are always more applicants than they need.

well it looks like its done for me. today my recruiters said they lost my folder that had all my letters of recommendation and also there is 0% chance ill make it because drugs are the pet peeve of the new general in charge. And 4 years ago I took one pill of molly (i have no idea what was in it probably ecstasy). He also said he wished I never opened my mouth at MEPS and hes right, but that other branches are more lenient with waivers so I might have a chance with a different branch. I dont want to be a squid or a soldier but I guess Ill have to do that... or wait until we get into another war

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Politics not allowed on this particular forum.

I don't think they lost your folder; I believe they lost​ your folder if you catch my drift.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Damn...you should have worn da' tin foil hat.......

Thread Information