sorry about writing confused about recruiters
Create Post

sorry about writing confused about recruiters

Marines, sorry about how i acted, i won't do it again. I talked to my recruiter and they were right! I can't join the Marines, because my asvab is a 9 and i won't handle boot camp. I'll look at the Navy or just give up. next time i'm upset i;ll just calm down. by the way, how do you handle anti war people? any advice? and i'll listen.

Similar Threads:

well why not just study for it and take it again after the duration is up? A 9 is a pretty terrible score but can probably be fixed. like I said before no persuance if you are already giving up and you have experienced no stress the Marine Corps is 100% not for you.

Check it:

1. Study for the ASVAB
    2. ignore anti war people, that is how you deal with them.
    3. Quit saying you will give up. Giving up will not solve any of your problems.

I agree , a 9 is a terrible score and i just need to study, i'm determined to become a Marine and need to see if i really really want to be one or join a easier branch.

no it won't, if i give up now, looking back i will regret not joining the Marines, and i just need to study more, I haven't been doing that. And i won't listen to anti war people. There will be lots of them and better to inore them then to get in trouble and not be allowed to enlist at all.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    9!?!?!.....I am gonna be brutally honest here, no studying is gonna help much if you scored a 9 on the ASVAB. Much of the ASVAB is rudimentary/basic technical skill that you either know or you dont

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Please not again.....! You were already given advice about fakes and the Marine Corps physical aspect. You can study an ASVAB book from your local library but the key is retention of the knowledge and practical application on how to do basic things.

You have long way to go even think about joining any branch of service.....physically.... .academically...and mentally......PREPARE yourself before you even go into another recruiter's office ....as you are wasting their time and yours!

As far as fakes and anti-war people go.....you were already told about fakes.....leave it be you don't have the knowledge or enough azz to back you up!

Anti-war people are a different entity.....no one in their right mind likes war....military or not....but debating this subject with people you know or protesters is futile and counter productive.....because....it is a loosing debate....."Everybody has opinions and opinions are like azzholes....they all stink!"

PLEASE THINK before you ask more questions....stay off the computer and study and PT! It does the body and mind wonders!

Any sensible person is anti war. I've never met a person who was pro war. And at this point, I'm convinced that you're a troll. A 9 on the ASVAB? Yeah right, you're either completely retarded, or full of sh*t. I'd like to think its the latter. If you're a troll, then you need to get off your fat a** and find a hobby. If you're legitimate, no branch will take you with that garbage ASVAB score, and in my opinion, if you scored that low, I don't think you can do much improving. That score tells me that you don't even possess basic 5th grade knowledge. Maybe you can be like Billy Madison and repeat every grade from Pre-K through 12th grade. If you somehow DO manage to get into any branch, it shows that the system needs fixing. I wouldn't wanna serve besides you in any capacity whatsoever. Just go away; I'm tired of seeing your sh*t posts.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Your back already from your Ban ?

Maybe it's just time to go away now.

Best of luck.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Closed for the good of the order.

Thread Information