Off base housing at CLB 1 1st MLG
Create Post

Off base housing at CLB 1 1st MLG

Does one have to have to be a certain rank to live off base? ... As far as on base housing does one just receive their rank pay or other incentives are given such as money? I ask cause I have a lil girl

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Marine1955; 05-03-15 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

I take it that means you're married and have a spouse too?

Yes Master Sergeant as well a lil girl

If you are married thats the only caveat for living on or off base a lot of times you can be single too but you dont get bah, and yes you receive BAH. Shouldnt you be asking your chain of command these questions? Hell if you dont want to ask your chain of comman you could at least ask your FRO.

Might be a good idea to check with the Chaplain or use your chain of command. Didn't you learn anything in Recruit Training? Maybe you slept through the classes.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Might be a good idea to check with the Chaplain or use your chain of command. Didn't you learn anything in Recruit Training? Maybe you slept through the classes.
    sleptthrough.jpg

I agree with Old Marine start like he said use the Chain of Command it's a great way to start.
    And as a rule of thumb always go through the chain of command, you'll have better luck that way instead of asking your buddies who know as mush as you..

This Wednesday May 6th I arrive at the first duty station reason why I couldn't ask the chain of command nd asked on here, thanks for the info

No question is a stupid question, but jeeeeez.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    There's no reason for anyone to know everything ahead of time. Today is May 3rd, he's arriving at the duty station on the 6th. Surely at the duty station there are plenty of people to ask. No need to have all information ahead of time, as in, what am I going to have for dinner June 15th? What tooth in my head will have the very first cavity, I gotta know.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    what am I going to have for dinner June 15th?
    Clear Liquid Diet....nanannnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Clear Liquid Diet....nanannnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    Surf & Turf I see it in your future...

Thread Information