MEPs, ADD, a waiver?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member im911's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

MEPs, ADD, a waiver?

I currently am enlisting for the USMC. I told the recruiters that I was dianogsed with ADD and took meds for it. I have been off the meds for over two years now and have been in college the entire time I've been off the meds, with passing grades. What are the chances that I will not need a waiver for the ADD? I've read online that some MEPs doctors will pass you, others will DQ then assign a recommended waiver. Thing is, I don't need a waiver and I've been fully functional. I failed the practice asvab at the recruiters office, a day and a half later I double my score passed it, then 4 1/2 days later, I go to take the actual ASVAB and with limited studying time, I still passed. All with little time and no meds. Is there any proof or letters of recommendation that would help me not need a waiver?