Marine wannabe
Create Post

Thread: Marine wannabe

Marine wannabe

I went to bootcamp but didn't graduate. I would give anything to earn that title I still feel like something is missing because I don't have that EG and A. I still try to implement everything I learned in boot camp. Sorry I just need to tell someone who I hoped would understand. I don't even know if this is OK to post.

Similar Threads:

Why didn't you graduate?

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    What is the question? How can I undo what I did?

I tore up my knee during camp.

My question is, is it crazy to still feel like I belong?

I'm sorry for your misfortune in Boot Camp and that you were unable to earn the title. This happens everyday at MCRD PI or SD. You can console yourself that at least you tried to became part of the FEW & Proud-Marine Corps.

Many people never try, and many people go to the other services because it's easier etc;.

No; I don't believe that it is wrong to feel like you do; however it is wrong if you ever tried to pose as a Marine (not saying that you have).

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    I concur with Mitch (Hammer3)---that is something unfortunate that couldn't be helped. Of course there's nothing wrong with how you feel. I'm surprised you're questioning your legitimate feelings

Thank you gentlemen.

Wish I knew why I'm questioning it myself. I feel a little incomplete without it.

hey you do you boo boo if you need to get it off you chest then do it i guess... sometimes you just need to clear your thoughts.

I give you more credit because it was something that you couldn't help. More credit than the guys who were physically able, 100% healthy, and just sat down one day and said "I don't want to do this anymore"

Thread Information