1391 BF questions
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1391 BF questions

any BFs' stationed in Camp Pedelton? where do the majority of you all work as far as the sections say SOI or northern area.

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PFCRamirez View Post
    any BFs' stationed in Camp Pedelton? where do the majority of you all work as far as the sections say SOI or northern area.
    I'm confused by your question...??......what sections are you talking about that say "SOI" or "northern area"?

As a bulk fueler going to Pendleton you'll either go to 7th ESB or the Wing....there is few other(and rare) options.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    I think I may understand what you're asking now....

7th ESB is right next to Mainside, just inside the back gate

MWSS(Wing) is right next to Camp Margarita, about 15 minutes South of SOI/Camp Horno right on Basilone Rd.

my fault for the confusion Sergeant, was in a hurry when the above questions were posted, but yes that's what I ment to say, which you happen to reply with the right answer, we were told this past week our our orders except our Staff Sergeant spoke to fast therefore didn't catch if I was going to the usual site or a wing site. When we receive our paper orders I'll know the correct site, thanks for the information Sergeant

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    my fault for the confusion Sergeant, was in a hurry when the above questions were posted, but yes that's what I ment to say, which you happen to reply with the right answer, we were told this past week our our orders except our Staff Sergeant spoke to fast therefore didn't catch if I was going to the usual site or a wing site. When we receive our paper orders I'll know the correct site, thanks for the information Sergeant
    no problem, hope you go to 7th ESB......great group of guys there(i know/knew a few) and you'll enjoy being with an ESB(ground) better than the Wing

by the look of it might just be 7th ESB Sergeant nd I'll keep that noted on how personnel conducts business ther. .... another question is what is the 7th ESB mean?

7th Engineer Support Battalion.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilbones2 View Post
    7th Engineer Support Battalion.
    this

Sergeant the location for that unit is el Centro nd how far from the main gate of entrance?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Sergeant the location for that unit is el Centro nd how far from the main gate of entrance?
    El Centro?.....not sure what you are looking at but....No...El Centro is a Naval Air Station now, not a Marine base

I can't give you an exact address but 7th ESB is just inside the back gate next to Fallbrook Naval Weapons Station. I want to say it is right on Vandergrift Blvd., if you were to continue further into the base you would drive right to into Mainside

Sergeant if I may, do you live off-base by any chance? What community is around the 7th ESB?

Transitioning from base to off base housing

If to live on base housing after being approved and such what is the time and pocess to move off base besides checking out through TMO?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Sergeant if I may, do you live off-base by any chance? What community is around the 7th ESB?
    No, I am a reservist I am not stationed there. I am just very familiar with the area.

Escondido and Fallbrook both are just outside the back gates. Oceanside is just outside the front/main gate off the freeway. San Clemente is just North of base there out the San Onefre gate(near SOI).

I see, reason I ask cause for certain I'll be in the 7th ESB and am a family man who needs to look for off base housing Sergeant but your info is of help

I see, reason I ask cause for certain I'll be in the 7th ESB and am a family man who needs to look for off base housing Sergeant but your info is of help
    http://www.militarybyowner.com/bases...pendleton.aspx
    http://usmclife.com/bases/camp-pendl...itary-housing/
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-d...pendleton.html

Some of this is old but its a good starting point. I lived in Vista when I was out there. There are some good schools in the San Marcos area, not sure how old your kids are. Good luck.

Thread Information