college credit for Promotion
Create Post

college credit for Promotion

hello!

I Wanted to ask what type of college credit i need in order to be promoted? Do they take vocational school credits like film school?

I asked my recruiter about it and they said i need core classes like math science etc. and i told them my film school credits are still college credits with core film classes worth 36 credit college credits. I'm shipping in 26 days and my recruiter has yet to find out if MEPS accepted the transcripts i gave them.

Similar Threads:

At least an associates I believe in order to get promoted off of college credit.

You are correct calling your film classes "core" classes if majoring in this subject. But core subjects are essentially math, language, physical or wet science (sometimes including lab with didactic classes). Vocational credits don't count (since they can't count towards AA or BS/BA degrees). Good luck. PE doesn't count either.

Last edited by fl1946; 04-01-15 at 10:07 PM. Reason: correctopm

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    He knew that by what the recruiter told him about those courses, but he disputed whether the recruiter was correct. Remember....everyone knows more than the recruiters.

One would think. Since recruiters graduated from recruiters school, they just may know what the hell they're talking about. Or, one could come here and ask a bunch of nonrecruiters. Better chance of getting the answer one wants here than at the recruiter's office.

Another One worried about getting promoted, Who hasn't even started Boot Camp, let alone FINISHED IT !!!

I think he's concerned about getting the E-2 contract going into bootcamp. Its a valid question.

Thread Information