Re-enlistment
Create Post

Thread: Re-enlistment

Re-enlistment

So I tried joining a couple years ago. I wasn't to serious about it and started messing my life up. The more I see my friends joining and doing great things the more I Want to join. I also tried joining the army but that was a No go during the process and they said I was a fraudulent enlistment. Is there Any way I can join now that I'm serious about it?

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Forget about it. If the Army won't take you, what makes you think the Marine Corps (with stricter entry requirements) will take you?

Fraudulent enlistment? You aren't telling the whole story, are you?

You made your bed, now lie in it.

There isnt much else that needs to be said Zulu hes already said enough if you fraudulently enlist that bars you from every service. want to help get a job at a USO or hell go join the French Foreign Legion when they give you your new identity if they still give them out when you EAS there come back here and try.

Why should they believe you're serious about it this time around? Just because you say so? Life doesn't work that way. No, may not be fair - but life isn't fair. And, it's even less forgiving when you mess it up.

Thread Information