Recruiting Duty - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recruiting Duty

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Recruiting is something I would never want to do. I know a few recruiters, some absolutely hate it and can't wait to go back to the fleet..others love it. I'd rather go be a drill instructor or even better a combat instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC2571 View Post
    Really? Seriously? Never heard of that, Ronnie.---oh you mean for even SENDING the scumbags to PI or SD in the first place??? LOL
    Yup if the platoon couldn't get nothing right oh ya they would knock the recruiters, lol, Semper Fidelis.

This is something I'm curious about.

With all the rumblings about ISIS targeting active duty military personnel, and Marines told not to wear uniforms off base, while traveling, etc. What are the current guidelines for recruiters wearing uniforms in the performance of their duties? Being conspicuous comes along with the job.

I have a Navy Petty Officer niece who is a recruiter in Ohio. She had to drive to her district headquarters to reenlist recently. They instructed her to bring her uniform with her and change into it for the reenlistment ceremony. Then, change back into civilian gear for the ride back home. If they don't want her on the street in uniform, how's she supposed to do her job?

Thread Information