How Marines are Stationed - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How mature of you to slander me.

I was trying to give you a professional courtesy, but you couldn't handle human decency by further publicizing a matter that should be between you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by navalcat View Post
    I was trying to give you a professional courtesy, but you couldn't handle human decency by further publicizing a matter that should be between you and me.
    You are going to have to get over your crush on me. I told you that I am not interested and that should have been the end of it, but no, you won't stop. And the name calling also has to stop. You are just a little immature school girl, for the last time this has to stop as I am not interested.

The sense of entitlement of this younger generation never fails to amaze me. My suggestion is that she send a letter to the Commandant, requesting that her friend be stationed close to her. That her needs are greater than the Corps. The Corps will immediately respond to her.

Shame on you Russ for telling her the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by navalcat View Post
    Advanced did give you a professional courtesy! I would have cut and pasted the PM in this thread.

You big bad mean Marines, now just stop that (stomping My feet)...

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I want to apologize to this flip-tail, on behalf of my brother Russ. He sometimes gets out of control, when the Home cuts off his jello. Navalcat.....you must consider his age. Also, he was up to his azz in mud and dead gooks, with little or no food, non-existent sleep, insects and leeches feeding off his battle scared flesh, and facing death on a daily basis.......all so self centered little flip-tails, like yourself, can disrespect a true American combat veteran and call him immature. You need to step down and back off.......as your way out of your league here....until you grow up!

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Russ, the original poster obviously had more than curiosity on her mind, she hoped her friend would be stationed nearby. Nothing wrong with that, but instead of just accepting Needs of The Corps rationale as to where he would be stationed, she threw a tantrum. Now, OP, stop kicking the high chair and stop the crush you have on Russ, he's a married man. LOL

However Russ or advanced as you call him, has an unmarried son named Conch that is very similar to Russ. He would be closer to your age.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Russ....I have the utmost respect for you.....so much so that I am truly sorry that you were verbally chastised on this thread and in a PM from this wet behind the ears puppy love little girl..........so in the truest form of respect that I can think of at this present time..... I called the radio station while Delilah was on and explained your current dilemma....she told me everything would be all right.....and she played a song especially for you.........so I hope that all of your troubles are lifted.....

Here's a little song I had her play....

"DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!"

You might want to sing it note for note
    Don't worry, be happy
    In every life we have some trouble
    When you worry you make it double
    Don't worry, be happy
    Don't worry, be happy now

Oo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo
    Don't worry
    Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo
    Be happy
    Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo
    Don't worry, be happy

I sincerely hope this helps ease your pain and suffering!

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Chuck, that was heartrending, and brought tears to my eyes. I would imagine Mitch (Hammer3) and Billy (Mongoose) will have the same reaction.

Dave, that song that Bloop brought up brought tears to my eyes as well, tears of pain as I can't stand that song. And Billy, sometimes I think that I am immature, sometimes I don't act like I'm a day over 60, just a young kid.

Hammer, conk is Billy's kid not mine. Why do these young people treat me this horrible way, after all I just want to be accepted.

Advanced, since you hate that song, maybe Bloop will sing his best version of "Going to the outhouse and there ain't no paper".

That's certainly one that I remember. And I mean that I really remember that one after taking the malaria pills.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    It just ain't the same on this thread without the original poster. Maybe she'll come back, apologize, and send us all friendship requests.

Thread Information